Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Any respectable 8 year-old could shoot a 10-shot one hole group wit dat.

If you took the durn scope off.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

GB1

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Billy/Crappy Hamster my 98 seems GTG right???
Need your input about it!!!
Cause you da man.
The 8yr old rifleman!!!!!

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Please forgive my mod 70 buck shot group..

Last fall was the 1st time since 2017 I have hunted with it.
It was copper cleaned with montana extreme back then before I put it up.
And the bore needs about 6 to 8 rds of copper build up before it settles in nicely and starts clover leafing groups.

But of course you realize all of this because of your huge experience base you have posted on here.
Like your advice concerning Sheep hunting boots for one small example.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by smokepole
Any respectable 8 year-old could shoot a 10-shot one hole group wit dat.

If you took the durn scope off.
I know right???

🤣🤣🤣👍👍👍🤣🤣🤣

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Anxiously awaiting bible scripture condemnation of me and shooting advice by Billy/Crappy Hamster!!!!!

👍👍👍🤣🤣🤣😱😱😱🤣🤣🤣

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Mehhh......

Geuss I will go jump in the shower and then go arrowhead hunting and call it a spring doing that.
Had some hard rain this weekend.
Might be some points on fields I been walking exposed again.
Check back in again on this thread later.
See if Billy/Crappy Hamster has any shooting advice or maybe even post a picture of anything rifle he has or any animal he has ever hunted and killed in his life....
🤣🤣🤣

Rest of you all have a 👍👍👍 day.

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
What do I have to sell?

Why don't you answer your own question? You might actually get some $$$ from people here if you'd come out and tell everyone who and what you really are... (Besides the most prolific troll the Campfire has ever had darken it's doors)

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

You keep ignoring this request. But you know that I know who and what you are.

You have many others fooled here, but not me.

Prove me wrong. I know who you are without a shadow of any doubt. You know I know.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
What do I have to sell?

Why don't you answer your own question? You might actually get some $$$ from people here if you'd come out and tell everyone who and what you really are... (Besides the most prolific troll the Campfire has ever had darken it's doors)

Prove me wrong. I know who you are without a shadow of any doubt. You know I know.

How much was your "custom donation amount"? 🤣🤣

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
What do I have to sell?

"Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it."

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it."[/size][/b]

Speaking of liars, you're the biggest one on the Fire, and everyone knows it.

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
"Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it."

Not lying. And you know it.

So, forget people here knowing who and what you are...

Let's just say for a minute your ministries followers and donors find out who and what you are here at the Fire.

How would they feel about your language here? Your constant homosexual remarks to members here, even when not warranted?

How would they view you if they saw your real photographs, and saw what a couple of your other sockpuppets have posted over the years?

Would they still consider you a man of God?

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

Let's just say for a minute your ministries followers and donors find out who and what you are here at the Fire.

How would they feel about your language here? Your constant homosexual remarks to members here, even when not warranted?

How would they view you if they saw your real photographs, and saw what a couple of your other sockpuppets have posted over the years?

Birds of a feather flock together, they are the same as him.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]upload image from mobile

LMFAO!!!!!

Just got back from arrowhead pitbull hill and beaver lake hill
Excellent morning!!!
Probably walked about 6 or 7 miles total.
Both fields AFAIC are played out now.
Gonna hit Labrador hill tommorow on more thought.
1 last go for the spring.

Khanarella just gave me a frago and said mow the lawn.
And a please was included..

Make a arrowhead thread in 2 or 3 hrs.

The unmerciful and totally warranted beatings on lying azz "preacher man of God" Billy/Crappy Hamster are👍👍👍👍👍

😆😆😆🤣🤣🤣😄😄😄🤣🤣🤣

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Still no 8mm K98 mauser shooting advice from the
"15 into one hole Kid".....
Our very own dead eye 8yr old Carlos Hathcock....
Billy/Crappy Hamster.........

😔😔😔
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by renegade50
Still no 8mm K98 mauser shooting advice from the
"15 into one hole Kid".....
Our very own dead eye 8yr old Carlos Hathcock....
Billy/Crappy Hamster.........

😔😔😔
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

He's gonna tell that story during his sermon on the sin of lying. What a piece of sheit. 🤣🤣

I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
Is he for real Bill?

I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
HC.

Are you Bill?

I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
Bill.

Bill?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I bet that guy (in the video) is an incredible douchebag in real life

C
Campfire Tracker
Online Happy
Campfire Tracker
C
Yes, we are all children of God. Even Satan is a child of God – let me explain:

First, some definitions – when I call God my “Heavenly Father”, I acknowledge that He is the father of my spirit. And, as we are all His spirit children, we lived in Heaven with Him before this earth life began (Jeremiah 1:5 “before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee”).

One of his spirit children was Lucifer – called a “son of the morning” in the scriptures, meaning one of the greatest ones of the heavenly host. The name Lucifer comes from the Latin, and means “light bringer”. Like all of God’s spirit children, he was created perfect – and like all of God’s children, he had free will.

Lucifer’s pride led him to rebel against God – he convinced 1/3 of the spirits in heaven that he would make a better leader - and they fought against Michael and the rest of the heavenly host (Revelation 12:7-9) and lost. As punishment, they were tossed out of heaven and cast down to Earth. And as greater punishment, they were all denied the opportunity to be born into physical bodies (I have no specific scripture to reference here, but it sure makes sense to me with many scriptural references to demons seeking to possess other’s bodies).

From that time forward in the scriptures, Lucifer is referred to as Satan.

Those who sided with God and fought alongside Michael received the privilege of being born in a physical sense and living upon this earth. As a result, we are able to learn the lessons and have the experiences that only physical life can give us – the hard lessons and the easy ones, the wonderful with the bitter. We share with Abraham the right to have seed, to love and nurture children and be part of a family, to be resurrected with a perfected body and someday to rejoin our Father in heaven eternally.

Satan will never have that, and being frustrated in accomplishing his plan of domination, is eternally angry and jealous of all of us. He takes his revenge by trying to ruin God’s plan for us, using lies and deceptions to make evil and destruction seem “fun” and gratifying.

Just like Lucifer, we have free will. We can accept Jesus, we can ignore him, or we can side with Satan who tries to convince us that being and doing good is a straitjacket, and true freedom consists of taking drugs, loving money more than loving your neighbor and licentious living – all things that will end up with us in chains, morally or literally.

And as for John 8:42, “Ye are of your father, the devil…”, it makes sense to me that it means a person who has chosen in this earthly life to side with Satan, and accepted him as his “father” – just as someone who does evil can be called a “devil”.

That’s it. That’s what I believe. We all live our lives and make our choices. We have great times and hard times, obstacles to overcome and hardships to bear as lessons to learn and experiences to have that we could have had no other way except to have a physical life. We are promised that it will all be worth it. We are promised that our eternal reward will far, far exceed anything we could even imagine here on earth.

And we are promised that when this life is over and we receive our perfected physical body, “not a hair on your head will be lost”. I’m really looking forward to that one!

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing -- Edmund Burke
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

515 members (1936M71, 219DW, 1OntarioJim, 01Foreman400, 10gaugeman, 17CalFan, 52 invisible), 1,705 guests, and 1,232 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,108
Posts18,522,636
Members74,026
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.