Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 53 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 52 53
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Originally Posted by Prewar70
So this is acceptable? Just comes with the territory. Part of the cost of gun ownership and the privilege of being American?

Yes, it is acceptable.

You are both wrong.

This isn't acceptable.

Killing kids or innocents never is.

But to give up our constitutional rights in favor of govt protection is setting yourself and our nation up for mass killing.

Read your history books, people.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Mans laws are nothing when somebody has made the decision to break Gods laws.

There is evil out there.

The only thing to do is shut it down as quick as possible when it shows.

Unfortunately that didnt happen this time.

A free society has risks.

P
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
P
I'm all for hardening the schools. The fact that this person can walk into an elementary school is crazy to me. I've often thought our schools have terrible security. This is good for prevention, doesn't cure the problem. Our president's stopped driving around in open motorcades, times change, and we have to change with the times. SOcial media, we better find a way to profile and prevent. Most of these people post prolifically. There's a couple changes that might help. What else

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
So this is acceptable? Just comes with the territory. Part of the cost of gun ownership and the privilege of being American?

Yes, it is acceptable.

You are both wrong.

This isn't acceptable.

Killing kids or innocents never is.

But to give up our constitutional rights in favor of govt protection is setting yourself and our nation up for mass killing.

Read your history books, people.

I’m not wrong. It’s acceptable. I have a kid in high school. It’s an acceptable risk for me. I would rather live in a world where this is a risk than one where it isn’t because freedoms have been abrogated to the point it can’t be done.

Sack up and stop being a mealy mouthed bitch. It’s acceptable. If you say it isn’t, you fall right into their hands. Freedom means bad schit happens sometimes.

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Perfect timing, honk for Joey matherfückers 🤡🤡🤡

Last edited by Hammer2506; 05/24/22.

Fück Joe byron
IC B2

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

Or five gallons of gas, a few lengths of chain, and some padlocks. Been done before.

Quit blaming the instrument.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
I'm asking you guys. What changes could be made. None? Its a perfect system?

Law abiding citizens shouldn't be punished for the crimes of others.

T
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T
At this point, the best we can hope for is that the shooter is a wet.

Tarquin
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I’m not wrong. It’s acceptable. I have a kid in high school. It’s an acceptable risk for me. I would rather live in a world where this is a risk than one where it isn’t because freedoms have been abrogated to the point it can’t be done.

Sack up and stop being a mealy mouthed bitch. It’s acceptable. If you say it isn’t, you fall right into their hands. Freedom means bad schit happens sometimes.

I believe I explained myself above.

And if there's a mealy mouthed bitch present, it is you.

I'm not falling into anyone's hands.

These events may indeed be a by-product of a free nation. I'll fight to the death for our Constitution and 2nd Amendment.

But at no point is killing kids or innocents acceptable.

I counter that when you say it is, your own dumb ass is falling into their hands.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Fuggn leftists murder babies by the millions but cry about gun control.

IC B3

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
I'm all for hardening the schools. The fact that this person can walk into an elementary school is crazy to me. I've often thought our schools have terrible security. This is good for prevention, doesn't cure the problem. Our president's stopped driving around in open motorcades, times change, and we have to change with the times. SOcial media, we better find a way to profile and prevent. Most of these people post prolifically. There's a couple changes that might help. What else

Has anyone said how he gained entry?
I can’t believe this day in age we have schools with unlocked doors!
Harden these targets we have a tremendous campus here but still we don’t lock the doors.
Sad, praying for the family’s of these baby’s.

T
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by Tarquin
At this point, the best we can hope for is that the shooter is a wet.

Actually, wet, tranny and registered democrat would be the best possible outcome.

Tarquin
P
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
P
We know the shooter is hispanic, how does that help?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

It doesn't.

The shooter was EVIL. No matter his skin color.

The only thing that skin color has to do with anything is the democrat and media narrative of blame.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

I believe I explained myself above.

And if there's a mealy mouthed bitch present, it is you.

I'm not falling into anyone's hands.

These events may indeed be a by-product of a free nation. I'll fight to the death for our Constitution and 2nd Amendment.

But at no point is killing kids or innocents acceptable.

I counter that when you say it is, your own dumb ass is falling into their hands.

You’ve always been a dumbass. I won’t budge another phuqing inch on a damned thing. No more gun control. No more mental health issues. No more anything.

All of this a contrived bullshit to get the idiots amongst you to say, “We have to do something” and whatever you do be it gun control, mental health screening, extra security or whatever will become the stuff of dystopian nightmares.

The ONLY answer is “Meh…bad schit happens. So what’s your point?”

None of this coincidental and none of it is anything less than one hundred percent contrived. Want proof? Look up the 2017 Hearing Protection Act. It was scheduled for a vote in the summer of 2017. The day it was scheduled for vote the congressional baseball game got shot up. It was rescheduled for October. And a few days before that the Vegas shooting happened. Incredible coincidence.

I’m immune to their bullshit. It has no effect on me. All of this is one hundred percent acceptable verses any of the posed alternatives.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S

It changes the narrative from angry white guy. Blacks and Hispanics normally get a pass from the media.

This guy was evil and crazy period.

Last edited by Springcove; 05/24/22.
P
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
P
i agree with that. Democrat or Republican

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
We are loosing our culture. What Christian would murder innocent people? What kind of person would finance a war of genocide for a border invasion in another country while financing one here? What kind of person pretends to be president when the whole nation knows he is not?

We are no longer a predominantly Christian society. Focusing rage at inanimate objects will do nothing to cure the problem. It goes much deeper than that. With every Supreme Court edict that defies the Constitution and our founders intent we turn our backs to God and it’s that much easier to hate, cheat, steal and murder.

We need an Intervention. We need an Exorcism.

V
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
V
"Harden the schools. Arm responsible people to stop this before it starts."

This kid should have been shot dead by a law abiding armed teacher or a law abiding armed staff member as soon as he entered the school. Teachers and staff have the natural right to defend themselves and their students whether somebody thinks they are responsible/qualified or not.

I know a Border Patrolman who works in that sector. I'll try to find out what he knows about this shooting.

Last edited by victoro; 05/24/22.
P
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
P
Geez check history, more deaths have been caused by religion than anything else. Unless your Jesus, you're human. So called Christians, Muslims, Jews, insert fav religion, have no problem murdering, raping, stealing etc

Page 7 of 53 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 52 53

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

284 members (1minute, 204guy, 16penny, 1beaver_shooter, 1_deuce, 219 Wasp, 37 invisible), 2,377 guests, and 1,352 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,112
Posts18,483,438
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.