Print Thread
Hop To
Page 8 of 53 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 52 53
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
Fuggn leftists murder babies by the millions but cry about gun control.

Been saying it for years myself, and it's 100% true.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Prewar70
So this is acceptable? Just comes with the territory. Part of the cost of gun ownership and the privilege of being American?

You sound like a liberal, even though you say you aren’t.
Drunks kill more people every year than guns, yet it is acceptable to sell alcohol. Abortion kills thousands, if not millions, and that is acceptable. Where do we draw the line? I’m not willing to give ip my rights, just so you can feel better about yourself and society. Let’s put God back in school! Or is that unacceptable?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
We know the shooter is hispanic, how does that help?

doesn't matter, odds are most of the victims were too!!

God, Family, and Country.
NRA Endowment Member

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Slope77
Some of the high school shooters are bullied relentlessly or have some grievance, which doesn’t justify what they do, but maybe brings some clarity to the motive.

But what on earth would possess anyone to walk into a school and kill a bunch of little kids?

I said the same thing to my wife over dinner. I got choked up thinking about the pain those parents are suffering. The scars the emotional survivors will carry forever. This one truly punched me in the gut.

There is no way that a human can harbor that kind of evil without telegraphing it in some way.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Geez check history, more deaths have been caused by religion than anything else. Unless your Jesus, you're human. So called Christians, Muslims, Jews, insert fav religion, have no problem murdering, raping, stealing etc

There have always been rapists, murderers, etc posing under the veil of Christianity. It is actually an indictment on mankind. Godless people do Godless things.

IC B2

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Biden will decry the loss of innocents only to turn this tragedy into a political moment. Sad!

Anyone with a scintilla of empathy will feel the pain of the parents and the loss of innocents. Our society is in disarray. Please, all who post here, read these messages, please be safe. Hold your family close. Hope for common sense. MTG

Vena dura, ocyus occide, excusas non offer!
P
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
P
I forgive you for being an Aggie, first off. I lean more left of center these days, thank you Trump. I think there are a lot of americans in the center, left and right of the middle. More than those extreme left and right. I was thinking about your points earlier. Alcohol kills a lot of people, and destroys a lot of lives. Tobacco still kills millions, so where do you draw the line? You have to be at least 21 to buy alcohol and tobacco. Maybe increasing the age of being able to own a firearm. YOu have to take a test to drive a car. Let's leave God out of it, He's not helping

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
I’m not wrong. It’s acceptable. I have a kid in high school. It’s an acceptable risk for me. I would rather live in a world where this is a risk than one where it isn’t because freedoms have been abrogated to the point it can’t be done.

Sack up and stop being a mealy mouthed bitch. It’s acceptable. If you say it isn’t, you fall right into their hands. Freedom means bad schit happens sometimes.

I believe I explained myself above.

And if there's a mealy mouthed bitch present, it is you.

I'm not falling into anyone's hands.

These events may indeed be a by-product of a free nation. I'll fight to the death for our Constitution and 2nd Amendment.

But at no point is killing kids or innocents acceptable.

I counter that when you say it is, your own dumb ass is falling into their hands.

You’ve always been a dumbass. I won’t budge another phuqing inch on a damned thing. No more gun control. No more mental health issues. No more anything.

All of this a contrived bullshit to get the idiots amongst you to say, “We have to do something” and whatever you do be it gun control, mental health screening, extra security or whatever will become the stuff of dystopian nightmares.

The ONLY answer is “Meh…bad schit happens. So what’s your point?”

None of this coincidental and none of it is anything less than one hundred percent contrived. Want proof? Look up the 2017 Hearing Protection Act. It was scheduled for a vote in the summer of 2017. The day it was scheduled for vote the congressional baseball game got shot up. It was rescheduled for October. And a few days before that the Vegas shooting happened. Incredible coincidence.

I’m immune to their bullshit. It has no effect on me. All of this is one hundred percent acceptable verses any of the posed alternatives.

Yeah, I'm a dumbass.

Yet I'm not the one calling for gun control, nor will I ever. Ever. You know that.

At least I'm not chickenshit enough to be a lawyer. LOL.

And I know the difference between a .270 and 30-06 grin

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
I’m not wrong. It’s acceptable. I have a kid in high school. It’s an acceptable risk for me. I would rather live in a world where this is a risk than one where it isn’t because freedoms have been abrogated to the point it can’t be done.

Sack up and stop being a mealy mouthed bitch. It’s acceptable. If you say it isn’t, you fall right into their hands. Freedom means bad schit happens sometimes.

I believe I explained myself above.

And if there's a mealy mouthed bitch present, it is you.

I'm not falling into anyone's hands.

These events may indeed be a by-product of a free nation. I'll fight to the death for our Constitution and 2nd Amendment.

But at no point is killing kids or innocents acceptable.

I counter that when you say it is, your own dumb ass is falling into their hands.

You’ve always been a dumbass. I won’t budge another phuqing inch on a damned thing. No more gun control. No more mental health issues. No more anything.

All of this a contrived bullshit to get the idiots amongst you to say, “We have to do something” and whatever you do be it gun control, mental health screening, extra security or whatever will become the stuff of dystopian nightmares.

The ONLY answer is “Meh…bad schit happens. So what’s your point?”

None of this coincidental and none of it is anything less than one hundred percent contrived. Want proof? Look up the 2017 Hearing Protection Act. It was scheduled for a vote in the summer of 2017. The day it was scheduled for vote the congressional baseball game got shot up. It was rescheduled for October. And a few days before that the Vegas shooting happened. Incredible coincidence.

I’m immune to their bullshit. It has no effect on me. All of this is one hundred percent acceptable verses any of the posed alternatives.

Yeah, I'm a dumbass.

Yet I'm not the one calling for gun control, nor will I ever. Ever. You know that.

At least I'm not chickenshit enough to be a lawyer. LOL.

And I know the difference between a .270 and 30-06 grin

Just don’t get caught up in the bullshit. There is nothing good that can be done. Risk is acceptable. Particularly when these incidents are being literally manufactured to make you decide that it isn’t.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Risk is acceptable.

So is risk mitigation.

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Just don’t get caught up in the bullshit. There is nothing good that can be done. Risk is acceptable. Particularly when these incidents are being literally manufactured to make you decide that it isn’t.

I'm not caught up in the BS.

All you can do is arm proficient willing people to protect themselves and others against this evil.

That is all.

Actually, more guns are better.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
At our grandson's graduation, I asked the school principal if there were any police there, he said no.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
YOu have to take a test to drive a car.

Driving a car isn't a constitutional right. Anything you have to say after spouting that is pointless

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

I'm not caught up in the BS.

All you can do is arm proficient willing people to protect themselves and others against this evil.

That is all.

Actually, more guns are better.

I’m fine with that.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
I forgive you for being an Aggie, first off. I lean more left of center these days, thank you Trump. I think there are a lot of americans in the center, left and right of the middle. More than those extreme left and right. I was thinking about your points earlier. Alcohol kills a lot of people, and destroys a lot of lives. Tobacco still kills millions, so where do you draw the line? You have to be at least 21 to buy alcohol and tobacco. Maybe increasing the age of being able to own a firearm. YOu have to take a test to drive a car. Let's leave God out of it, He's not helping

Godless means leaving God out of it there lefty. Being from MN, most of us had you pegged from the get go.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
I yOu have to take a test to drive a car.

Driving a car isn't a constitutional right. Anything you have to say after spouting that is pointless

Should we have to take a test to vote?

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
For those who love gun laws… they should make murder illegal.
Oopsie… I guess it already is.

P
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
P
Put whatever label on me you want if it helps

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

You have to be 21 to buy ammo last I checked

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
My heart goes out to all the families grieving right now.

Page 8 of 53 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 52 53

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

531 members (222Sako, 1234, 12344mag, 219DW, 1OntarioJim, 10gaugeman, 45 invisible), 2,224 guests, and 1,250 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,131
Posts18,483,907
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.