fugg joe in the azz

GOA
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
Originally Posted by Prewar70
I want to do something, I want these school shootings to stop. Not being evasive, I don't have answers. But I think all of us have probably had a thought or two at some point on something that could make this better. Keeps guns out of Tranny hands, or far right crazys or whatever label you want to put on the perpetrators, doesn't matter to me, it's equal opportunity as far as I see it. As soon as you go on a forum like this and give hint of gun control, doesn't matter how big your arsenal is or how much you donate to the NRA, you're a lefty, a troll, a plant, a non christian, whatever. Just sling as much mud as possible. But I think we as gun owners we need to be part of the solution and to stick our heads in the sand and say the system is what it is, acceptable losses, is not good.

But to offer up gun control as the only option is irresponsible.

It’s not gun control, it’s crazy people control. Forget the tool, look at the person with the tool.

Damn, it ain’t that hard.

P

This. God-damn it, someone in power has to be able to see this simple fact. Nearly 100% of all school shootings is some teenage male nutjob who's hell bent for leather to go out with a blaze of Glory. Address and make laws to prevent THAT.

A gun is an inanimate object, much like the pressure cooker that killed 3 and injured hundreds in Boston.

"A Republic, if you can keep it." ~ B. Franklin
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Uvalde is a small town in South Texas...the first ""city," on Hwy 90 north of Mexico. The significance of that is nothing.

There is always a common denominator with these murders.

Mentally ill people.

Every time.

And everybody knew it.

Especially their mother.

Who is a Democrat.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
If the powers that be wish to do something worthwhile they need to look to Israel! The Israelis know how to protect their schools!!

Even birds know not to land downwind!
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
If it comes out the shooter was a Wet, that came in under Hiden Biden’s Catch & Release Open Border Fiasco, they’ll drop this story like a hot cake.

Or bury it.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Uvalde is a small town in South Texas...the first ""city," on Hwy 90 north of Mexico. The significance of that is nothing.

There is always a common denominator with these murders.

Mentally ill people.

Every time.

And everybody knew it.

Especially their mother.

Who is a Democrat.

Yes sir.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
A meteor needs to hit Washington D.C. and flatten that town and everybody in it.

Vladdy has a couple of "meteors" on standby even as we speak.

"You cannot invade mainland America. There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass"
~Admiral Yamamoto~

When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty. ~Thomas Jefferson~
L
LBP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
L
I forgive you for being an Aggie, first off. I lean more left of center these days, thank you Trump. I think there are a lot of americans in the center, left and right of the middle. More than those extreme left and right. I was thinking about your points earlier. Alcohol kills a lot of people, and destroys a lot of lives. Tobacco still kills millions, so where do you draw the line? You have to be at least 21 to buy alcohol and tobacco. Maybe increasing the age of being able to own a firearm. YOu have to take a test to drive a car. Let's leave God out of it, He's not helping

Leaving God and his son Jesus Christ out of it is the problem.

Will Munny: It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have.

The Schofield Kid: Yeah, well, I guess they had it coming.

Will Munny: We all got it coming, kid.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The government has never been good at fixing much of anything, ever!

Parents and teachers emotionally get in their own way of any sensible protection for hardening schools - sure they have closed campuses with cameras galore, and some even have roaming school police.

But to lock a school down to the degree of a prison isn’t likely to happen. Entrances and exits door are constantly being opened and locks defeated by students doing random acts of kid stuff.

To secure a school and make it a hard target. All doors/windows would need monitoring systems for accidentally or nefarious openings by student or teachers.

Single point of entry for foot traffic only with scans for weapons and searches of bags and backpacks. Trained and armed individuals at main points of entrance with active security camera monitoring of exterior/interior campus looking for individuals starting an attack.

Most of these attacks are internal and done by current or former students. Schools and school police suck at stopping school bullying and some parents aren’t anywhere near concerned enough to take action if their kid is a major dick head to smaller, weaker kids.

Then there’s the arming of some teachers. That hasn’t gotten much traction either, due to teachers and parents being emotional and what’s the training and certification for an armed teacher look like?

The fact is, society has changed over the years. Bullying has went from only the school grounds to 24/7 365 days a year with social media. Some kids have no relief, other than to disconnect from all social media...Which is often used as a teaching aide at schools.

Then there’s the media itself, which has to report on these horrible acts of violence - leading to the next copycat, kid shooter.

Kids, killing kids has become prolific business for the media. There are some reasonable ways to reduce the attacks, but nothing is failure proof. Murphy’s Law lives.

I also don’t believe video gaming creates a murderer. I don’t believe kids being exposed to proper use of a firearm will make a kid more likely to kill others...I do believe that unchecked bullying can cause some vulnerable kids, who may be gamers or have family members that own firearms that they can get their hands on, might go full retard and surrender to their pain and inflict their vengeance on others.

At the end...A lot of parents are just flat out dogshît. Not all, but a lot of them are.

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
IC B3

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by DeadHead
I lean more left of center these days, thank you Trump.

Please explain how it is Trump’s fault that you’re a liberal clam.
You haven't answered this yet. From your statement I'll assume you voted for the dipshit in the Whitehouse now, correct?

As far as I'm concerned your opinion means nothing to anyone here if those are the facts and judging by your statements I don't think anyone here can think otherwise. GFY

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
On another forum it was disclosed that the Uvalde teachers wanted to carry guns but the school board said "No!"

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by MTGunner
Blowhard Joe didn’t waste a moment to turn a tragedy into politics. Bet not one libtard political figure will say anything about the violence games and videos. Protected by the first amendment “my ass”! MTG

This. Poor kids not even at room temperature and the POS is pushing gun control.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
On another forum it was disclosed that the Uvalde teachers wanted to carry guns but the school board said "No!"

UFR.

I Dindo Nuffin
W
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
W
Awful situation......Prayers for those folks down there.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
How many of these young people who have committed school shootings have had an involved father or father figure in their lives?

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Been a long time since i was 18

You’re a plant here to gather inflammatory responses to report back to your masters.

Eat a bag of dicks.

This. I hate fugking liberals.

Due to the increased price of ammo, don't expect a warning shot...
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Before the libs succeeded in undermining the traditional family unit and other American intitutions and values these things just didn't happen.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
If it comes out the shooter was a Wet, that came in under Hiden Biden’s Catch & Release Open Border Fiasco, they’ll drop this story like a hot cake.

Or bury it.

No, they have to run with the anti gun agenda on this.

I Dindo Nuffin
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
I'm trying to leave, just want to make sure you understand what i'm saying

FUGG OFF YOU POS !

Due to the increased price of ammo, don't expect a warning shot...
Page 12 of 53 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 52 53

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

606 members (1beaver_shooter, 06hunter59, 1_deuce, 160user, 222Sako, 1234, 63 invisible), 2,288 guests, and 1,302 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,136
Posts18,483,995
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.