Hop To
Page 13 of 53 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 52 53
M
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
M
Originally Posted by RiverRider
Before the libs succeeded in undermining the traditional family unit and other American intitutions and values these things just didn't happen.

Yep

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
When I was in Israel a few months back I went to visit a friend who is a teacher at a high school in a small farming town between Tel Aviv and Gaza. Other than rocket attacks, it's not really a center for terror activities. When I pulled up to the school I had to park in an area that was a good walk to the main gate of the school. Cameras everywhere and several armed guards at the gate, which could only be opened up from inside a guard post (hardened), where there was at least another armed guard. These guards were soldiers who used to serve in combat units and they were outfitted accordingly.

I was impressed that they had several layers of security and if anyone tried to assault the school and was able to take out the outside guards, the ones on the inside would obviously see and hear it and shut down the entire facility before engaging the terrorists. Pretty much the only way to get through to the kids would be to roll up in a tank.

It's a shame that this is the reality, but it is the reality and no one wants to see dead kids. I know the lunatics here in the US would argue that we've turned schools into prisons if such a system were put in place, but it sure is an effective system and it doesn't require anyone to give up individual rights.

If you're the type who would rather take away guns from the 99% of people who use them lawfully, rather than put common sense security into school buildings, you'll end up being a good party loyalist when every other freedom is taken away.

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Before the libs succeeded in undermining the traditional family unit and other American intitutions and values these things just didn't happen.

And kicking GOD out of school didnt help.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
How many of these young people who have committed school shootings have had an involved father or father figure in their lives?

Don’t know...But I think a couple of the kid shooters started their target practice at home, on their mom.

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Every thing the liberals touch, every idea they have is a failure.

LOL
IC B2

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Geraldope just said the 2nd A makes him sick.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Every thing the liberals touch, every idea they have is a F UP.
FIXT.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
Originally Posted by jaguartx

And kicking GOD out of school didnt help.

If you ain't getting God at home, school ain't going to help.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Remsen
When I was in Israel a few months back I went to visit a friend who is a teacher at a high school in a small farming town between Tel Aviv and Gaza. Other than rocket attacks, it's not really a center for terror activities. When I pulled up to the school I had to park in an area that was a good walk to the main gate of the school. Cameras everywhere and several armed guards at the gate, which could only be opened up from inside a guard post (hardened), where there was at least another armed guard. These guards were soldiers who used to serve in combat units and they were outfitted accordingly.

I was impressed that they had several layers of security and if anyone tried to assault the school and was able to take out the outside guards, the ones on the inside would obviously see and hear it and shut down the entire facility before engaging the terrorists. Pretty much the only way to get through to the kids would be to roll up in a tank.

It's a shame that this is the reality, but it is the reality and no one wants to see dead kids. I know the lunatics here in the US would argue that we've turned schools into prisons if such a system were put in place, but it sure is an effective system and it doesn't require anyone to give up individual rights.

If you're the type who would rather take away guns from the 99% of people who use them lawfully, rather than put common sense security into school buildings, you'll end up being a good party loyalist when every other freedom is taken away.

LIKE ☝🏽

🦫

“Molon Labe”
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Prewar70
Ok nobody wants to engage in meaningful debate, that's the problem in DC. I'm going to sign off for a bit, watch Anderson Cooper before This is Us series finale starts
Eat chit you douchebag liberal cock

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Prewar70
Ok nobody wants to engage in meaningful debate, that's the problem in DC. I'm going to sign off for a bit, watch Anderson Cooper before This is Us series finale starts

Soon you may only get to watch Anderson Cooper and Don Lemon on your VHS player.

Word is they are gonna be fired by the new boss David Zaslav of Warner Bros.

🦫

“Molon Labe”
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I'm old...I get it. But 40 years ago, when a kid was identified as a psycho, he was disappeared.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]

"Life is tough, even tougher if your stupid"
John Wayne
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
There is no way that a human can harbor that kind of evil without telegraphing it in some way.

This. A thousand times this. I am so sick of this "Nobody could have seen this coming" BS in situations like this. Anyone who could shoot an entire classroom full of small children in cold blood is either evil on a scale hard to fathom or completely batchit insane. Maybe a combination of the two. But no matter which of those best describe this guy there is NO WAY a person like that could spend 18 years in the same house with other humans without them noticing some serious warning signs. I have a 15 year old son. The notion that he could secretly be the kind of person that could do something like this without me having any clue is laughable. This is not like some teenager slipping behind your back and drinking beer or smoking cigarettes without you as a parent knowing about it. There is NO WAY a person capable of this kind of insanely evil act is getting up every day and leading a seemingly normal life.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
When I pulled up to the school I had to park in an area that was a good walk to the main gate of the school. Cameras everywhere and several armed guards at the gate, which could only be opened up from inside a guard post (hardened), where there was at least another armed guard. These guards were soldiers who used to serve in combat units and they were outfitted accordingly.

It would be totally unfeasible, as well as being monetarily impossible, to do that to American high schools which can cover several acres of land when including all of the outdoor athletic facilities.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
When I pulled up to the school I had to park in an area that was a good walk to the main gate of the school. Cameras everywhere and several armed guards at the gate, which could only be opened up from inside a guard post (hardened), where there was at least another armed guard. These guards were soldiers who used to serve in combat units and they were outfitted accordingly.

It would be totally unfeasible, as well as being monetarily impossible, to do that to American high schools which can cover several acres of land when including all of the outdoor athletic facilities.

I bet it would be easier and less costly than trying to round up every semi-auto weapon in the country, which seems to be the Dems' solution.

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Anderson Cooper, LOL, all we needed to know

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman

Mentally insane - hold his family responsible for letting him roam the streets.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman
Is this real?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 99guy
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
A meteor needs to hit Washington D.C. and flatten that town and everybody in it.

Vladdy has a couple of "meteors" on standby even as we speak.

Them sunsabitches in DC are a helluva lot bigger threat to me and my family and my freedom than Vlad could ever dream of being. Know who your REAL enemies are.
7mm

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden

Page 13 of 53 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 52 53

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

585 members (160user, 270cowboy, 1234, 1beaver_shooter, 007FJ, 219 Wasp, 68 invisible), 2,571 guests, and 1,333 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,087
Posts18,482,855
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.