Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger
https://libertyunyielding.com/2022/...o-have-guns-federal-appeals-court-rules/

A federal appeals court has upheld a federal law banning illegal aliens from possessing guns, ruling that the Second Amendment does not give illegal aliens the right to keep and bear arms. Yesterday, the Atlanta-based Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals issued a 3-to-0 ruling to that effect in U.S. v. Jimenez-Shilon. The decision discussed the history and historical context of the Second Amendment, and concluded,

[Under eighteenth-century law,] aliens could not surreptitiously enter a foreign nation in violation of the immigration prerogatives of the sovereign and expect to receive all the rights and protections of the citizenry. Nor can they do so today.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

GB1

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
Biden and his administration need to hang for importing millions of them. We are loosing our culture and it is because of politicians from both parties ignoring our constitution and our religion.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
America's Founders were interested in protecting the Rights of Americans. They were not at all concerned about everyone else.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The Founders had a solution tucked away. It used flint. -Hint-

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Agreed Digital

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by DigitalDan

Yep. And Lead. 👍🏻

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by rainshot
Biden and his administration need to hang for importing millions of them. We are loosing our culture and it is because of politicians from both parties ignoring our constitution and our religion.

Yep. Most of them need to Swing.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by DigitalDan

Yes... but flint requires resolve...

And resolve is in damn short supply across this nation.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S

Even birds know not to land downwind!
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Very interesting and dated May 24, 2022 which is today. Several times I have posed this question: Does the Bill of Rights in the constitution apply to only citizens, to those in the country legally or to anyone present in the country? This ruling would indicate the Bill of Rights apply only to citizens and those in the country legally. If one right applies to those in the country legally, don't all the rights apply equally? Free speech, right to a jury trial, secure in your home, etc. What is your opinion and what is the potential affect of this ruling? What am I missing here?

IC B3

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Little victories give me hope…

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
W
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
W
I can see our Supreme Court coming up with justification that the illegals have MORE rights to firearms than U.S. citizens do. crazy

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter
I can see our Supreme Court coming up with justification that the illegals have MORE rights to firearms than U.S. citizens do. crazy

It would appear as if they’re immune from the law. 😉

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
Originally Posted by 45_100
Very interesting and dated May 24, 2022 which is today. Several times I have posed this question: Does the Bill of Rights in the constitution apply to only citizens, to those in the country legally or to anyone present in the country? This ruling would indicate the Bill of Rights apply only to citizens and those in the country legally. If one right applies to those in the country legally, don't all the rights apply equally? Free speech, right to a jury trial, secure in your home, etc. What is your opinion and what is the potential affect of this ruling? What am I missing here?

Yeah, it makes you wonder why “due process” applies to someone here illegaly. That’s the whole reason (supposedly) why so many illegals get to stay, awaiting their “due process” (court hearing).

Much like a member of your family or someone INVITED (legal immigrant), is treated differently than someone who INVADES (breaks in). Why should someone here ILLEGALLY get the benefits of citizens/legals??

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter

You mean the same one that’s about to overrule Roe?

Originally Posted by shrapnel
I probably hit more elk with a pickup than you have with a rifle.

Originally Posted by JohnBurns
I have yet to see anyone claim Leupold has never had to fix an optic. I know I have sent a few back. 2 MK 6s, a VX-6, and 3 VX-111s.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Was the shooter an illegal alien?

I cannot find that being reported anywhere.

What you think about, you do ... what you do, you become.
In a nation where anything goes ... eventually, everything will. We're almost there.
M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Originally Posted by SCRooster
Was the shooter an illegal alien?

I cannot find that being reported anywhere.

Born in North Dakota.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
No, but a CA Hunter Education card and Hunting License does.... and it also apparently "proves" residency.... just need a Matricula Consular ID from Mexico and you're good to go...

You can carry a gun in your new country of residence and you get the "resident" rates for tags and licenses.

Last edited by Stump Buster; 05/25/22.
N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
Originally Posted by rainshot
You sir are right and it’s been going on for a long time. Just think of the phrase of a death by a thousand cuts.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I hope the loser is stupid enough to appeal it to the Supreme Court while Thomas is still there and we have the super majority.... Roberts doesn't swing as big of a stick as he used to after Barrett gave us 5 votes WITHOUT him. I am impatiently waiting for the opinion on the NYSRPA v. Bruen which we should see in the next few weeks..... hoping Roberts in neutered and Thomas writes the majority opinion. 🤞🏻

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

509 members (10gaugemag, 10ring1, 11point, 16penny, 10gaugeman, 160user, 62 invisible), 2,764 guests, and 1,299 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,385
Posts18,469,625
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.