Hop To
Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Lots of guys are “fûck Russia. Commie bastards”

Even though Russia hasn’t been communist for quite awhile now. But that’s ok, it was during their lifetime they trained to fight against, or were taught to hate the USSR.

But here’s the kicker. They drive Toyotas.

Do I need to explain it further?

Everybody drives Toyotas...because they run.

I hate terrorists more than Russians and they're all driving Toyotas too.

GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by CashisKing
89 year old local lady in WV... Very normal and practical grandma type citizen made this statement just last week...

"I think we just need to start killing the bad people and be done with is nonsense."

She said in the most matter of fact kinda way... like she was at the grocery store deciding on which package of chicken to buy.

She is not wrong...

No she is not. I have a few candidates in mind to start with.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by CashisKing
Originally Posted by bobinpa
Where they are bolted together doesn't matter as much as where the money goes when they are sold.... The majority of the money goes to Japan... buying a Toyota bolted together in Texas is supporting Japan.....

Assuming I concur with your statement (I happen to disagree, but that is another matter).

Where does your medicine come from?

Your tires?

Your tools?

Your clothes?

Your food?

Point is... America was sold out a VERY LONG TIME AGO.

-------------------------------

Here is a rhetorical question.

I am currently rebuilding my John Deere LX 280 mower with a Kawasaki engine...

Would it be better to scrap it and send the raw steel to China... and buy a new mower?

Or rebuild the Kawasaki?

Money wise?

Morally?

Sorry it took so long to reply, just been busy...
Every man has to live their own life but I try to put USA first, always, unless I have no choice. I understand that not everything that I buy is made in USA, but if I have a choice, I will pay more for a USA made product over a foreign product. It's that simple. My work boots are USA Redwings. My hunting boots are USA made Danners or Lathrops. My work jeans are USA made Diamond Gussets. They last a lot longer than the Wrangler Riggs that I wore before I found DG. My casual jeans are made by All USA clothing. If I wear sneakers they are New balance. My T-shirts are USA made Bayside. My socks are USA made Darn Tough. I am mostly a carpenter, although I run my own business and do almost all trades.... so my mechanical tools are mostly older Craftsman or current Snap On in a Snap On box. I have had the same pig skin tool belt for 35 years. It is a USA made Craftsman that has been restiched a couple of times. I usually buy older USA made tools used from Craigslist or similar. As an example, my chalk line is a Miller's Falls. My cordless tools are USA branded Dewalts. When I buy fruit and vegetables at the store, I buy the USA product, not the product of Mexico... Depending on the vehicle, my tires are either Firestone transforce (USA) or General Grabber (USA). I used to run Coopers on my pickup before they were bought but I'm not buying into that Goodyear owned woke BS.... My work truck is a Chevy Express van made in Wentzel MO, my pick up is a GMC made in Flint Michigan. My lawn tractor is a Simplicity, made in Wisconsin, with a USA made Briggs & Stratton.

I know the USA was sold out a long time ago and we continue to be sold out, but that doesn't mean I am going to roll over. I will fight it til I die.
I don't like the UAW. I know they are corrupt just like any other union, but I like Japan even less and I'm not going to hurt the rank and file members of the UAW by buying foreign just because their leadership sucks.
I understand unions suck. They don't truly represent their members. The UMWA is a perfect example of this... but I won't hurt the rank and file to hurt the union.
I also know that we are in a world economy, and I might support that if it was fair, but it isn't, so I won't.
I also don't like or trust any Pacific rim country. They hate us and are doing their best to destroy the USA so why would any Patriotic American send even a dime to any of them? Even if it is funneled through a Toyota truck plant in Texas?
To answer your rhetorical question, if I owned it, I would rebuild it.

I would much rather die on my feet than live on my knees. I know my ideals and logic are outdated but it helps me sleep at night. I make my money here so I try to spend my money here...it's just my basic logic.

Last edited by bobinpa; 05/27/22.

I sure could go for some $2.50/gal gas and a mean tweet!

NRA Benefactor member, disgruntled.
Life member: Firearms Owners Against Crime.
Life member: GOA
Member: RMEF

TRUMP 2020
Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

614 members (007FJ, 10gaugeman, 10Glocks, 1lessdog, 222Sako, 21, 67 invisible), 2,453 guests, and 1,224 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,413
Posts18,470,470
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.