J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by hatari
Originally Posted by Jcubed
Jag,

Seriously, can you post a screenshot that is readable?

(Is it just my screen?)

No and no!
😂😂😂😂

It's his eyes.

Come on man....

I gotta freaking type it out for you?

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Jcubed
Jag,

Seriously, can you post a screenshot that is readable?

(Is it just my screen?)

No and no!
😂😂😂😂

It's his eyes.

Come on man....

I gotta freaking type it out for you?

Why dont you try to find a clear pic on the internet. Yeah, freaking SERIOUSLY JQ.

Last edited by jaguartx; 05/24/22.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Ok, back to the task at hand. Amazing isnt it that somehow Q knew 4 years ago that SC Justices would need and get personal protection.

Bravo Q. Lucky guess I guess, huh? grin

Too bad CNN, MSNBC, Biden and the leftest crew has tried to silence Trump and you.

You and Trump are the most hated in America, by the leftists. Hummm. I wonder why. whistle

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Last edited by jaguartx; 05/24/22.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by NVhntr
Originally Posted by SKane
I know you don't honor your word - which is strangely a very Democrat-esque thing to do.

We all await acton on a variety of things Doc exposes. I've told him I hope he's right, but you're gonna have to give me some action pretty damn soon.

To be fair, let's set the record straight. Jags debt to St. Judes has been satisfied. I know that as fact.

Feel free to bust his balls on the yet-to-come-to fruition hopes and dreams, but he's good by that debt.

Hatari, aren’t you the one who paid Jag’s bet for him? Why trying to keep that secret?
If that was an acceptable solution, why dance around the truth?

No secret. I don’t need to brag about it. I’ve supported St.Jude’s since 1980. I made a donation in Doc’s name.

Ever know a young kid with cancer? Ever seen what families go through?
If you have ever had kids of your own, you might have some empathy and some admiration for what St. Jude’s does.

As for my contribution in Doc’s name, I felt it took care of two situations. I contributed to what I see as a worthy cause, and tried to put to bed a silly sh/t show. I didn’t do it for recognition here or anywhere else.

Yes, I have known a young kid with cancer. My little sister contracted leukemia at age 9 and died at age 12, so I'm pretty up on what families go through. I've lost several family members to cancer and my wife and I have been contributing to St. Jude's for about 35 years, so I obviously have empathy and admiration for what St. Jude's does.
And yes, I have kids of my own.

But, frankly the issue of St. Jude's is a deflection from the issue of Jag telling everyone the debt's paid off and not owning the fact that he didn't pay his own debt.

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Ok, back to the task at hand. Amazing isnt it that somehow Q knew 4 years ago that SC Justices would need and get personal protection.

Too bad CNN, MSNBC, Biden and the leftest crew has tried to silence Trump and you.

You and Trump are the most hated in America, by the leftists. Hummm. I wonder why. whistle

Lol “pending”

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
IC B2

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Jeff_O

Lol “pending”

Phoucke off, jeffy.

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Is a Cop killing a Black guy false flag coming to start the summer riots going?

Washington Post lying about death of George Floyd to get the pukes riled up?

Discontent, mayhem and misery are all trademarks of Satan and the DNC.

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Here you go Stevie Wanderer and SKaine, another clue.

Didnt Q say we were born for this hour? The Storm is coming. Good (GOD) vs Evil (Satan).

GOD wins, though not necessarily on our timeline.

Last edited by jaguartx; 05/25/22.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I know you don't honor your word - which is strangely a very Democrat-esque thing to do.

We all await acton on a variety of things Doc exposes. I've told him I hope he's right, but you're gonna have to give me some action pretty damn soon.

To be fair, let's set the record straight. Jags debt to St. Judes has been satisfied. I know that as fact.

Feel free to bust his balls on the yet-to-come-to fruition hopes and dreams, but he's good by that debt.

Hatari, aren’t you the one who paid Jag’s bet for him? Why trying to keep that secret?

No secret. I don’t need to brag about it. I’ve supported St.Jude’s since 1980. I made a donation in Doc’s name.

If you have ever had kids of your own, you might have some empathy and some admiration for what St. Jude’s does.

As for my contribution in Doc’s name, I felt it took care of two situations. I contributed to what I see as a worthy cause, and tried to put to bed a silly sh/t show. I didn’t do it for recognition here or anywhere else.

Yes, I have known a young kid with cancer. My little sister contracted leukemia at age 9 and died at age 12, so I'm pretty up on what families go through. I've lost several family members to cancer and my wife and I have been contributing to St. Jude's for about 35 years, so I obviously have empathy and admiration for what St. Jude's does.

But, frankly the issue of St. Jude's is a deflection from the issue of Jag telling everyone the debt's paid off and not owning the fact that he didn't pay his own debt.

I'm sorry to hear that children's cancer has touched so personally, and I send a thank you for supporting St. Jude's and that cause. Certainly, you understand the work they do. As for Doc, I think he originally made it clear a 3rd party donated for him and who it was. I got a few shout outs for it, but wasn't looking for any. Best wishes.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
IC B3

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J

Trump on OAN said because of Biden we are perhaps closer to a nuclear catastrophe than we have ever been but to keep our chin up because something good was going to eventually happen and we will make America great again.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Dan Scavino posts 12 second video of Osprey flying over Trump plane.

Q post No 12. Oct 29, 2017

Remember, Q first posted on Oct 18, 2017, the first day Durham took office.

Last edited by jaguartx; 05/25/22.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J

I'm sorry to hear that children's cancer has touched so personally, and I send a thank you for supporting St. Jude's and that cause. Certainly, you understand the work they do. As for Doc, I think he originally made it clear a 3rd party donated for him and who it was. I got a few shout outs for it, but wasn't looking for any. Best wishes.

So NVhntr and the Wolve have decided that you arent allowed to pay the bet for me.

Well, since they and LVmike have all 3 been on my case for years because I am a believer, who would have guessed that.

Hey NV, dont you remember the Wolve just wanting to be benevolent and get St Jude the money?

Well, I guess its evident you and he decided that was really just a bunch of BS.

Hahaha. TFF. Im praying you have yourself a good day, NV. wink

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

And there it is. "Put someone else's money where your mouth is" said no one, ever.

I believe the word is welcher.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Did YOU make/accept the bet Jag? Yes or No question

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
As for Doc, I think he originally made it clear a 3rd party donated for him and who it was. I got a few shout outs for it, but wasn't looking for any. Best wishes.

You're a good man, hatari.
The true gentleman puts more into the world than he takes out.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

WWP53D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Didnt Q say we were born for this hour? The Storm is coming. Good (GOD) vs Evil (Satan).

WWP53D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

GOD wins, though not necessarily on our timeline.

Defining the “other” as evil as an excuse and precursor to political/religious violence is, literally, the oldest trick in the book. You’ve just dressed it up in all manner of hokum, but it is what it is, and it’s not complicated.

Bring it, bítch.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
As for Doc, I think he originally made it clear a 3rd party donated for him and who it was. I got a few shout outs for it, but wasn't looking for any. Best wishes.

Thx!

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

Thx!

Same here for me. My complaint has nothing to do with what you did. It was jag proudly harping online about friends paying his debt for him and as a result making him a good man. Only a spineless idiotic fool would lower himself to do that.

Sometimes closed lips are better for everyone.

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
Page 76 of 618 1 2 74 75 76 77 78 617 618

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

542 members (10ring1, 160user, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugeman, 12344mag, 1badf350, 59 invisible), 2,280 guests, and 1,209 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,003
Posts18,500,053
Members73,984
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.