Originally Posted by NVhntr
Originally Posted by hatari
Originally Posted by NVhntr
Originally Posted by hatari
Originally Posted by SKane
I know you don't honor your word - which is strangely a very Democrat-esque thing to do.

We all await acton on a variety of things Doc exposes. I've told him I hope he's right, but you're gonna have to give me some action pretty damn soon.

To be fair, let's set the record straight. Jags debt to St. Judes has been satisfied. I know that as fact.

Feel free to bust his balls on the yet-to-come-to fruition hopes and dreams, but he's good by that debt.

Hatari, aren’t you the one who paid Jag’s bet for him? Why trying to keep that secret?
If that was an acceptable solution, why dance around the truth?

No secret. I don’t need to brag about it. I’ve supported St.Jude’s since 1980. I made a donation in Doc’s name.

Ever know a young kid with cancer? Ever seen what families go through?
If you have ever had kids of your own, you might have some empathy and some admiration for what St. Jude’s does.

As for my contribution in Doc’s name, I felt it took care of two situations. I contributed to what I see as a worthy cause, and tried to put to bed a silly sh/t show. I didn’t do it for recognition here or anywhere else.

Yes, I have known a young kid with cancer. My little sister contracted leukemia at age 9 and died at age 12, so I'm pretty up on what families go through. I've lost several family members to cancer and my wife and I have been contributing to St. Jude's for about 35 years, so I obviously have empathy and admiration for what St. Jude's does.
And yes, I have kids of my own.

But, frankly the issue of St. Jude's is a deflection from the issue of Jag telling everyone the debt's paid off and not owning the fact that he didn't pay his own debt.

I'm sorry to hear that children's cancer has touched so personally, and I send a thank you for supporting St. Jude's and that cause. Certainly, you understand the work they do. As for Doc, I think he originally made it clear a 3rd party donated for him and who it was. I got a few shout outs for it, but wasn't looking for any. Best wishes.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo