Originally Posted by jaguartx
Fun shooter, word on the street FROM SOME now is that Trump may have to speed up the plan and may not be able to wait for the Red Wave in Nov and the refusal of the Traitors to leave office in Jan.

It could be rumors just to get the Ds more crazy with desperation to get them to make more stupid mistakes as they did with the Jan 6 Commission this past week.

The Bolsheviks are moving fast to institute their tyrannical plan due to hurrying to get it done before Trump makes his move and in so doing are showing their anti American tyranny to the American people.

The folks are getting the clue Bidet and Piglosi and the dimocommies arent here for the people but have another agenda.

Agree with you on the speeding up of stuff.
It seems like we are on a Jet plane in a nose dive and the Dumbcrats are hitting the Turbo's.

We the People have been patient and civil.
That said
How much more can Civil People take this before they turn into the same thing the Dumbocrats are. Rising up and shooting people and when I say People I mean Gobberment ad Gooberment Facility's.
People are getting heated up and I do know that that was part of the plan but when the redneck pop accross the Country it will be game over for anyone to stop them Even President Trump.

All it is gunna take is one stupid Dumbocrat doing a stupid thing and the wrong time t ignite this Country up.

Anifuck tried their crap in Yucaipa Commyfornia a year or so ago and got their Arrses handed to them. Even the Sheriff's turned their backs and Played a Sargent Scholt's We See Nothing Nothing Nothing at all.

Our Country in my opinion is at this point one flash and the entire Nation will be fighting Neighbor to Neighbor.
I sure hope things settle down and soon.
We have A Holes setting off Explosives Every week blocks away from my place and we can feel the ground shake.
Their e mediate neighbors are to scared to turn them in and when we call the Sheriff they do nothing.
It started heavy last night and I expect it to get real bad this weekend threw all of next week. As heated as our Community is their may be someone dead before the end of the month.

Tensions are high and getting hotter.