I love luring dumbfughks like Smokeapole and others out on a limb to watch them fall later as they learn their Satanic utterances arent worth the breath and energy they wasted conveying them.

Empty words are the tools of fools who think their words have power simply because they uttered them. Other famous vipers are such people as Bidet (I closed the border), Psaki , Nadless Schietfy (I have the proof).

Dumbasses like smoker think if he believes in his words enough they will grow power. Well, it makes sense doesnt it? After all, Bull Schiett can grow veggies. grin

They would rather voice their hopes than take the time and effort to study and research and get a clue so they can connect the dots. Maybe they fear what they would find and are hoping Trump is history so they look for things that support their desire, thinking a preponderance of BS will subdue the facts or truth.

We saw how that worked out with 98% of fake news and fake info out on Trump/Putin collusion and the lies saying the Hunter Laptop From Hell was a Russian smear campaign.

Well, for those who want to be objective and get a clue here is some info.

I dont think smokers IQ can measure up or that he has the desire to learn rather than spew his BS.

Some make noise because they have something to say and some say something to make noise.

Any who are interested can compare what Patel Patriot has to say vs what the polesmoker says and take their pic.

https://patelpatriot.substack.com/p/when-will-trump-return-durham-and

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin