Originally Posted by rjf
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Some of you like to guess, to use your imagination, to depend on history or the MSM, all of which is leaning on your own understanding.

When you can Connect the Dots, you'll use the Clues Trump and Q dropped for you.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Dead biotch walking. When this pic was taken.

Look at Trump. How bad does he want to grab this child killing Satanic witch and choke the piss out of her miserable existence.

This picture comes from a dinner fundraiser, 2016.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...nald-entering-women-s-dressing-room.html

"Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump spoke at Alfred E. Smith Memorial Foundation dinner in NY last night
Trump spoke before her and at first dazzled the room with a series of self-deprecating one-liners
But the high society guests turned on him when he insulted his opponent in a string of scathing blows
Clinton followed and delivered her own attack on Trump's character in a calmly-spoken speech
The pair were separated by Cardinal Timothy M. Dolan as they ate dinner at the fundraiser
Neither seemed willing to talk as they arrived, averting one another's gaze just a day after the third debate
The dinner raises money for Catholic charities associated with the Archdiocese of New York
It has become a staple in presidential campaign, with Barack Obama and Mitt Romney attending in 2012"

Trump gave her the Pedo Point as he pointed at her, that of a cocked gun. As Derek Johnson said, "Trump seems to get what he wants".

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin