Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by stinkycoyote
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by stinkycoyote
So who the fack are you to question me anyway? How long you been playing and where are you known to lend yourself some credentials to this argument???? Let’s get the light on you now for a minute.

LOL, the question isn't who I am numbnuts, you're the FNG. I'm a guy who's been here for more than one year, and has posted on more than one topic, unlike you. There are pics on here of me with elk, pronghorn, Dall sheep, deer, and some PDs I shot at over 600 yards to name a few. I was also invited up to the icebreaker if you know what that is (doubtful), it's invitation only.

So take your FNG bullsh*t and shove it.

Lol, if you can call me out I can call you out. I played locally, till I couldn’t, in not the only transplant to move here after communist Canada made it hard to speak, I’m sure you’d understand. Actually other banned forum members told me to sign up here so there’s that.

I understand you seeing only my post count here and sign up date as an issue, fair. But now you know, if we get to willy measuring contests on who’s been killing what and for how long will run with you just fine. I stopped posting my kills online awhile ago as I transitioned out of the trophy phase into the end phases of this, time afield and with who and meat in the freezer is the final phase so I’ll let you be all that and a bag of chips with your kill photos. Many have seen mine already and a long azz time ago.

Something tells me this icebreaker invite is closer now than ever lol. Thanks for letting me know it exists. Can’t imagine freer speech than right here so not sure what it could be about but I bet if people are bored there and wanna see me tangle with you I’ll see a pm soon lol. Joking aside this forum section is pretty amazing, so jealous of the 1st, we don’t really have that in Canada.

So are we satisfied that jag and I are two different people yet? Lmfao

Straw graspers

Two things. One, I never said you and jag were the same. You're obviously not as stupid and juvenile as that miserable twat.

Second, the icebreaker is a long range shoot/get together hosted by one of the best hunters who ever posted here but no longer does.

Well I won’t be getting no invites to icebreaker. Who’s the hunter? If it’s who I think then I definitely won’t get no invite, and wouldn’t go anyway. I am too black and white on what hunting and long range hunting is and what target shooting is. The ffp mil crowd is not a fan of me lol. I don’t think I help sales much and impact those new trend dollars, it’s quite a machine. I stay in the hunting sections as that’s my only driver.

Last edited by stinkycoyote; 12/23/23.