So bro Bidet cut off trade with Russia and fertilizer prices are up 4-5 x now. You stupid pukes think it will hurt Russia? Ha.
You think this summer's coming food shortages wont hurt the US more? You think those food shortages wont red pill millions of Americans?

Do you know about the miserable, disgustingly treasonous stuff that will soon be released on Joe, Kilery, and Piglosi? I already told you about the schiett that would come out on Hunter and you didnt believe it. Do you know why? Because you're dumb as schiett.

I mean, people try to help you and all you can do is believe your lying puke dimocommie buds on CNN. You're living proof some people are beyond help. You're addicted to the MSM BS.

Hey, you believed them when they said Trump and Putin colluded to get him elected and you believed it when the MSM said it wasnt Hunters laptop.

Do you know what it means when you keep doing the same thing (like believing liars) over and over again and hoping for a different outcome. It means you're crazy.

You cant even believe your Creator. HE tried to give you a clue too. HE said there is no truth in a liar.

We can get a clue. That is why we dont believe Biden, Kilery, Piglosi or you. whistle

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin