Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Jell0 will be begging for a sandwich before this is done.

Before then the coward will disappear as he did for a while after Muller no billed Trump for Ruskie collusion.

He and others are still stupidly holding on to the dead straws they wanted to save the country from Trump so the WEF could starve us with bugs.

What a dumbfughk would be patriot.

If you’re gonna play the Mueller card, Mueller proved that the Trump campaign did in fact knowingly give internal demographic and polling data to Russian intelligence, who then used it to help Trump in 2016. There’s more. But that’s plenty.

I suspect your house of cards is about to come tumbling down. The “bedrock” that it’s built on is that the election was stolen from Trump. I suspect it’s about to be demonstrated that he knew it wasn’t, and yet did what he did. And I think the two sane brain cells still rattling around in your demented “I’m so special!” boomer skull have found each other and are having a bit of a panic attack over this.

We’ll soon see. In the meantime, keep typing, crazy man. Keep typing.

Oh. My answer to you is the same as it is to any crazy leftists, or anyone else, preaching violent revolution against America. As a proud, patriotic American who knows damn well what this country is and is not, and my duties and responsibilities to her, it boils down to 3 words, and they are from the bottom of my patriotic American heart. You wanna try to take down America?!

Bring it, bítch.
When's Trump going to prison?