It’s haaaappening, Friend Jaguar. No, no, you silly goose, put it back in your pants*... Not the Qtard “Storm” you’ve been predicting for...... how long now? crazy No, lol, definitely not THAT. What IS happening is what *I* predicted. How is this.... this.... travesty of prediction even POSSIBLE, you ask?! ‘Cause you’re crazy, and I’m not.

I’m laffin! I’m cryin! 😂

Trump will declare for 2024 soon. It’ll come across as desperate and pathetic (because it is). He goes in the history books as exactly what he is- a buffoonish cartoon caricature of a “leader”, a traitor to democracy, and an insult to all that actually makes America GREAT. And you Qtards go in the history books as exactly what YOU are- goofy-ass dumbphucks who bought a line of BS from a proven liar hook, line, and sinker and then just went blushingly, awesomely, full retard with it. I say this as a friend, Friend Jaguar.

On the plus side, at least you’ll go in the history books. 👍

Cippolone will be along shortly. wink Book it, my dog.

Sarah Matthews, who served as deputy press secretary in the Trump White House until resigning shortly after the January 6, 2021, attack on the US Capitol, has been subpoenaed by the House select committee investigating the insurrection and has agreed to testify at an upcoming hearing.

*Racistman trigger alert

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!