Originally Posted by carbon12
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by carbon12
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Jag, ......I suggest you rally up whatever remains of the brain cells that got you through medical school and rub them together to warm them up, and think on that for a minute......

There was a thread that whirlpooled around the question if the good doctor is a M.D. or an O.D. IIRC, Jag, near the end of the thread, admitted that his degree is O.D. So, FYI, none of his brain cells got him through medical school.

I never denied being an OD. I was an Optometric Physician who passed international board exams to medically treat eye disease and injuries with antibiotics, anti inflammatories, steroids, antifungals, antivirals and other meds relating to internal and external diseases of cornea, sclera, iris, retina, optic nerve, etc.

I practiced at one of the largest privately owned medical centers in the country and was charged with detecting and treating eye disease or referring surgical cases to the appropriate surgeon wheather pediatric, corneal, cataract or retinal and with treating and caring for the patients post op.

Also passed international requirements to specialize in and treat the various types of Glaucoma.

IIRC, an emergency room doc that is a 24hrCF member credits you for saving his vision through an astute diagnosis. Kudos.

And maybe an ER patient he called me about in clinic one day also. In fact, for several years i took emergency calls from many ER docs from several small town hospitals in West Texas.
Thanks Carbon, as did Wtjx if i remember Gordons Fire handle accurately.

Last edited by jaguartx; 12/28/21.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin