Originally Posted by gunchamp
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Yeah, Trump would never give a Clue about Q especially to those who don't watch his rallies or his posts on Truth Social or those too stupid to get a Clue.

It's prolly ust my imagination in many of his initial rallies he told the story of going to DC and mentioning the number 17 3 o4 times in each telling, that he has been piloried often in the MSM for pushing Q and for drawing Air Qs etc.

Prolly ust my imagination I posted a news report on the Fire once of an MSM article reporting he had referenced Q 632 times.

Prolly ust my imagination he went over a year after the election without having a rally and then his first ray after the long hiatus was held in Q Town, Ill.

Prolly my imagination when asked if he knows who Q is he replied that he does know but doesn't want to say but WE WILL BE SURPRISED. That seems to me to mean we will be surprised as to who Q is.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]online image hosting free

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc][/I'll.

[url=https://postimages.org/][Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

[img]https://i.postimg.cc/8cRJ6R54/Screenshot-20240316-100600-Photos-2.jpg[/img]

[img]https://i.postimg.cc/yxyxd7Qr/Screenshot-20240316-100402-Photos-2.jpg[/img]

[img]https://i.postimg.cc/xdFn6ch2/Screenshot-20240217-152311-Photos-2.jpg[/img]
I have not seen one thing that Q has stated in the past come true yet lol. How do you still believe in this? They have been wrong on literally everything. I know your heart is in the right place Jag, but this stuff isnt real. Im sorry

Maybe it's because you have been blinded. Maybe it's because you forgot many K22 and I have posted about.

As you must know, it's all BS and nothing is Happening so I'm not sure why you're interested.

Whatever you say and whatever makes you happy..

So Q didn't post about Trump getting his own platform 2 years before Trump mentioned it. So Q didn't post that Pepe was proud and happy and Trump didn't name the operating system for Truth Social Pepe.

So Q didn't, as far as you know, say years ago that Hunters bank records would open the Politically elites Pandoras Box.

So Q didn't post Twitter, FB, Jack Dorsey etc would go down?

So Q didn't post about the Castle being locked on a particular day years before to the day and hour and it happened.

So Q didn't post about Castle Rock and you saw the pics of it.

So Q didn't post years before re Hunter becoming the Hunted which is happening and I just posted last week of the Fox Nues Host exactly mimicking those words and saying Hunter has become the Hunted.

So Q didn't drop "The Best is Yet To Come" and 3 years later Trump didn't post his video A Nation in Decline and end it with the Trump quote "The Best is Yey to Come".

So Q didn't Drop "Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming" years ago and Trump didn't put on Truth Social "Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming"?

So Q didn't post months ahead we would lose the House in the 2018 midterms but that wasn't important and we had to keep the senate because of the coming impeachment trials and that we would win the senate with 53-47. It took 2-3 months due to Stacey Abrams and other Ds rejecting the vote tallies if you will remember....ha. TFF. You can't remember schiett.

So Q didn't post yrs ahead of Red Castle and Green Castle which I posted Pics of.

Maybe the Best s Yet to Come hasn't come yet but Q said the Future will Prove the Past. Do you know what that means? Do you know what the future is? Unfortunately I expect those events will occur long past the duration of you memory's capability.

For that reason you now go on the Dumbassed Crew ignore list.

Last edited by jaguartx; 03/22/24.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin