Originally Posted by cfran
Jesus- get a grip. And please don’t compare me to Toot.

The fact is I am the same guy I have always been, you’ve been the one sliding further under a rock for the last few years. Think on that before you post another stupid meme with no meaning.

You should read the Bible more and learn what GOD and JESUS said. HE said the ways of the wise seem strange to the foolish.

You're a fool if you can't see that Trump isn't giving you all the clues you need to be able to Connect the Dots.

Trump is doing just what he promised in his 2 campaigns. You supposedly support him but by rejecting what he says and does you indicate he is a charlatan and liar.

Your belief is determined by Sight and not by Faith. You essentially support the Genius Crew of Gayghost and Jell-O and Houston_2 and align with the Dumbassed Crew because you reject Trumps clues and believe what Trump has told you is Fake Nues. What, you don't have the guts to reject the BS of your Dumbassed Junkyard Dawg Fire buds?

You don't believe your own eyes. You don't believe what Trump or the people Trump Retruths on Truth Social. Why?

You don't believe what your GOD given eyes see. You believe the Dumbassed Crew and Genius Crew guys who tell you all Trump shows you re Q is a Quincidence.

Why? Because GOD has blinded your eyes or you're too gutless to lose Fire friends so you support their lie, essentially that what the MSM is telling us is correct and everything else is a Conspiracy Theory.

IOW, you go with their BS that leaves no alternative other than to believe that even Trump's own acts, words and Retruths are a Conspiracy Theory.

You believe these two people are the same guy when Trump has told us over and over again and again they aren't. You are aligning with Houston_2, Jell-O, Gayghost, Sickermore and Calledumb.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]album upload

What has Trump told us over and over to give us a clue? Why do you believe the MSM instead of him?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]photo uploaded

You reject Trump's clues because:

Don't worry. It will all be OK (unless Trump is Satan's minion), because as Q says you will See the Light. grin

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin