So, we know Woodward has had the info on Milley for months. Now why would he release this info trying to justify what Milley did now?
Could it have something to do with Piglosi re- erecting the fence?
Remember when Piglosi got the news to post the article that she had gotten assurance that Trump would not be allowed by some in the military to go off the deep end and use nukes?
Maybe they are trying to prepare for what they know is coming. What's coming? Trump and the Military.
Will they now soon push the news they fear Trump has rogue military going to help him make a coup attempt and that he may use nukes to help in that coup attempt.

Pukes are always trying to manipulate the folks. They know the power is in the people and they want that power on their side.

Not going to happen. The folks are turning on Biden as we speak and they are starting to question the Covid BS and medical community, FDA, CDC and Big Pharma. They are already questioning the elections and will soon more so.

Im thinking Que is right. They wont be able to walk the streets.

It does appear a SHTF event is soon coming. Will that be the "Shot heard round the world"?

I think something's going to happen before Que's "Red October" or Trumps "storm".

I think Trump was right. Something big is coming and nobody knows.

Last edited by jaguartx; 09/15/21.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin