Read my .sig and think about it. Reality, Patriotism, Trump: you can only pick two. I should have a bumper sticker made; it’s that true, and that good.

I choose Reality and Patriotism. FWIW so did Pence. I’d encourage others to do the same.

Jag chooses Trump and Patriotism, but the only way to do that, is to ignore, y'know, observable reality. The most reprehensible among you cynically choose Reality and Trump. Given what the Reality IS, that means you don’t get to call yourselves Patriots. Subverting democracy and constitutionally-defined electoral processes isn’t patriotic. It’s treasonous.

Trump is essentially trying to make this a referendum on him vs. reality. Either you buy his alternate reality in whole cloth... or you aren’t loyal to him. Y’all aren’t gonna like the results (again) if you force that choice on the national electorate. The J6 committee is demonstrating beyond any doubt- as if it was even needed, hell people, we were there- that Trump knowingly tried to steal the election. THAT is the reality here.

Are you for the reality of American democracy, or against it. It’s really that simple.

Last edited by Jeff_O; 02/06/22.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!