Originally Posted by bearhuntr
Don't worry about jello, Jag. Every word out her mouth is vomit. She is a traitor to the Constitution and the Republic. All see who and what she is...a small little person that is insignificant to the greater good: One that cannot fathom her own mental illness. The only reason she is not on ignore is for all the comedy she and her minions (they know whom they are 😉 ) provide. 🤣

She is a perfect example of the indoctrinated who Jim Jones got to drink his brew.

Jell0 and his buds would turn their wives and kids over to the blecks, moslems and drag queens if their puppetmasters told them to and will voluntarily commit murder or suicide for the betterment of mankind and worship of their gods like Mother Nature.

They will willingly sacrifice themselves to reach the NWO Agenda 2030 plan of 500 million maximum population.

Of course, they will first start with the old and sick and young and defenseless. Proof is seen in how they are willing to give up the 2A for the betterment of society and bend over to govt training edicts like masking, lockdowns and vaccines.

Right now he and his kind are perfectly fine for their homeland to suffer from illegal immigration and artificiality instigated high gas and electric prices. They will proclaim saving mother nature.

I dont worry about schiett like him. I am baptized by fire on the Fire and I love it.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Last edited by jaguartx; 07/09/22.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin