Originally Posted by smokepole
Tell me something hosefly. Do you really think Trump and "the patriots" are in control of this country?

Look around at all the bullshìt going on with the open border and such and tell me how you could support a presidential candidate who's in control of the country and letting this shìt happen.

How's that for relevance?
Good question,, here is my take,, Trump I think has limited control of certain things and people,,,, In this way,, DJT has the love and respect of 3/4 of the nation, and people in congress are scared to death of his influence, and thus has a certain control over some of them, same way with big corporations,, He has so much stroke and loyal following that he could hurt any business out there foreign or domestic,, so yeah he has some control,, Not over any of the NGO;s who are doing the government's work DJT is controlling the narrative on alot more,, single handed he is exposing how the deepstate leftist's are importing an army, exporting jobs,exporting money, corruptness, so yeah he is in control of a lot of this, Basically DJT is exposing what the gov would do if left unchecked, and is doing running roughshod over we the people,Why else do members of both houses come to Marlago and kiss the ring?, Jag is trying to get this through to everybody,,Q? different sort of thing ,, What Q is trying to do, is get you to research this very same thing,,it ALL leads back to DJT and waking people up, Hence the GREAT AWKENING,, Thats why Q's motto is WWG1WGA,, like it or not,believe itor not,, we will and we shall all get to the end together at the same time,, hope this answers your question,,

I AM AMERICA!