Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by Joezone
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by Joezone
https://www.defense.gov/News/News-S...trategist-as-next-joint-chiefs-chairman/

With people like Milley and his proposed replacement, we can sure count on the military.

Trump has taken Milley, Pentagon out of the picture. 100,000 National Guard and Marines are in play.

Milley and Pentagon are part of the Cabal.

I was being sarcastic and Milley's replacement looks to be even worse than he was.

And he's impotent.

The Patriots are in control. They are the ones holding a gun to Jack Smiths head and making him prosecute Trump.

Like Q said, How do you introduce evidence legally. Trump needs this desperately along with subpoenas and discovery.

How else is he supposed to show the world the 2020 Election Fraud and Steal. This trial is his only chance to exonerate himself and spring the trap on the traitorus dimocraps. He wants the world to see their criminality and pull his Trump Card in front of the Trial of the Century.

It's the only way he can get Voter ID and destroy the DNC.

Like Q said, "It had to be done this way."

I'll have to give it to you Q-bers - y'all are certainly creative in coming up with your "clues" and theories. I believe y'all could link together 3 earthworms and a pile of grass clippings into something sinister and claim the Patriots are in control of it.