Originally Posted by Houston_2
Originally Posted by Houston_2
If anyone of Eyeball Jag’s family members are reading this thread or any of his many posts, please have mercy on him, do the right thing and have him committed to an institution where he can first dry out and then receive the help that he so desperately needs.

Pity this poor man and his condition.

For posterity.

I take it you don't think the Patriots are going to take your hero commie traitors down? I'm talking Zero, Killery, Piglosi, Comey, Schietfy, McCabe, Strzok, the Orrs, Page,.....

You're wrong.

Trump has them surrounded. He caught them all, just as he said.

That's why there is Panic in DC. Well, that and the death penalty stuff for human trafficking. Now that has your buds worried. That's why they passed the no lynching law.

My best guess is, it's coming, and like Trump said, "...sooner than you think."

You made a mistake and believed your lying buds in the MSM and in Govt. Liars do that, as you know.

You made a mistake and didn't believe Trump and Que. Your mistake, they weren't lying. They aren't like you and your crew. You think everyone lies like you and your crew.

You proved Que right in saying, "You people are Stupid". I believe Que is right. I believe Que is Military Intel giving us clues.

I hope you're on the commies payroll.

As Que said, None walk away from this.

For posterity. grin

Last edited by jaguartx; 09/25/22.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin