Originally Posted by stinkycoyote
Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco
But they are the same

Jag, I see what you mean, this guy is as thick as they come. I normally don’t like to go there on people but he earns it every single page here lol.

Which way did he go, which way did he go

It's probably a she. It prints whatever pops up in her head that sounds good at the moment. It follows emotional intuition rather than using mentally derived at logic.

Trump and the Military Patriots have the satanic leftist NWO Neonazi Cabal surrounded. Their only out is to off themselves.

Suicide weekend coming.
Merry Christmas and GOD bless and protect you and yours, Stinky.

You and K22 and Rain and NoDak are voices of reason and logic in a massive sea of MSM brainwashed asses.

They know nothing of backing up to 40,000 ft to see the entire playing field.

They think a real POTUS sits at a desk signing papers and says he doesn't even know what he's signing.
They think a real POTUS says he's often sold classified documents and says he and Zero created the greatest election fraud scheme ever developed and has a cabinet full of weird corksuckers who really serve wo taking the Federal Oath of Office.

They think what the MSM tells them to think. Many even admit Bidet didn't get 81 million votes and know he didn't win and that the MSM is lying to them re the election and covid and ivermectin and then they still turn around and repeat the MSM lie that Bidet is the POTUS.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin