rjf, youse guys are dumbasses. I'll prove it. Told you some time back I would.

Everyone wiith half a brain knows we the people have not selected a president in decades.

We were given two choices by the Nazi World Order cabal through the Neonazis who infiltrated our govt as they did big business and big pharma and Hollywood.

The elections were rigged long ago and that's how your bud Zero got his second term. Flipping 2 counties in Florida and Indiana did the trick.

The rigging was much more extensive in 2016 with your bud Killery in the race. The world and you knew she would win in 2016 because the fix was in.

You and the Genius Crew and Dumbassed Junkyard Dawg Crew are so stupid you can't figure out how Trump won. It was all nice and legal. The Military Patriots took control BEFORE the election and stopped the steal.

You pukes are too stupid to realize they could have also stopped the steal in 2020 if they and Trump had wished. They wanted to let the traitors step in the Treason Trap so Trump could fulfill his promise to fix it so this election fraud never happened again.

Now they can prove the fraud and get people to demand Voter ID and destroy your DNC. They can also destroy the traitors in Military Tribunals and drain the Swamp.

You're Crew is too stupid to Connect the Dots and realize the only way this can be done AND use Trump to Make America Great Again is because of one fact you are too stupid to realize which is,

The Patriots are in Control. grin

Wiggle and Squiggle and piss and moan about Q all you wish. Q told you the Truth and because you pukes denied it and called Q a larp, Trump gave you the truth from Q again. He told you, as Q had that

Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming. wink

You stupid pukes keep calling Q a Larp and Trump keeps repeating Q. How stupid you pukes are.

Who do you think those with a clue are going to believe? You or Q. wink

Last edited by jaguartx; 01/30/24.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin