Originally Posted by WTM45
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Sheesh. Just sheesh.

That's your only response? I have viewed your posts attempting to keep an open mind and viewing what occurs with weighted optimism.
But you are beginning to lose folks based on your dismissing out of hand their discussions of their own viewpoints.

I ruled it out because Trump is smart. I figure you're pretty smart too. If you decided to be POTUS and had the money to do it without beholding yourself to anyone, would you announce you were going to destroy the Illuminati Nazi World Order cabal and give the control of the country back to the people to end the fraud over them in elections, brought politicians, Bolshevik controlled banking system, destruction of the CY-As money laundering in Ukraine and control of other countries, destroying the cabals drug cartels and multi-billion dollar world wide human and sex trafficking?

You know, thats essentially what he said when he said he was going to drain the swamp and fix it so this never happened again.

How would you,or he, be stupid enough to think you could do that after what happened to JFK for trying to do it and to RFK and almost happened to Reagan for planning to audit the Federal Reserve?

You have to be able to figure out and realize he had to have a pretty secure, well thought out plan.

There is only one way he could hope to accomplish such a herculean task. He didn't have the plan or the power to have developed the plan or the means to accomplish it without what? The Military.

That's why Que said, "The only way forward is the military."

Think Logically

Last edited by jaguartx; 09/28/22.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin