Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by rjf
Lots of Bible versus in this thread but there has been no mention of the 10 commandments. Many threads also talk about the great, Q, and the words that come from Q and Trump. Numerous threads also say, Biblical.

How about #1. Shall have no other God's before me. Sorry Q and Trump are not Gods.

#2. Shall not make or worship any idols. Sorry but Q has been turned into an idol.

Exodus 20:4-5.

Psalms 115:5-8.

Just a couple, of course there are many more!

Maybe some of youse guys should stop sucking the MSM BS and worshipping them.

Trump is the one pointing us to Q for intel.

Maybe you supposedly great Trump proponents should start listening to his rallies and speeches where he tells you its not the same Joe Biden and Kilery is gone and he's in his second term.

Maybe youse guys are Too Freaking Stupid to remember what he said or maybe you are great pretenders who work for Satan instead of really being Trump supporters? Maybe you are really woolves in sheep's clothing?

How many times in his early rallies did he say essentially the following: 'When I decided to run I had only been to Washington DC 17 times. Yep, I looked it up. It was only 17 times that I had been there. Seventeen, do you know what I mean?"

Sometimes he said the number 17 4 times.

Like God said, you've been blinded.

Im saying you're too stupid to Connect the Dots or you aren't supporting Trump.

Are you too stupid to connect these dots?

Everything is a Quincidence to you stupid suckers.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]free image uploader

You might as well call us all racist at the same time. That's what most Democrats do when their losing a debate. Calling everybody, stupid, is right there with it.

I haven't read, at any time that none of us don't support Trump. If I didn't see it then it's on me.

None of my stuff comes from MSM, either. I read what's here then do my own research and if I think the answer given is out of touch and usually it is, then I respond.

If your a Christian man, go back to my other post and reread until, YOU, connect those dots!