Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by NoDak
Originally Posted by NVhntr
LOL, yep, there's your proof fellas ^^^ Jagoff was right all along.
Hey NoDak, seen any werewolves lately?

No. But I do know there is a whole bunch of stuff going on that clearly isn't normal. So why did Trump expand Gitmo by 4-5 times its size while he was there? Why are there NATO and middle east military planes now in the USA as we speak? Kind of strange no?

And why is the National Guard operating in foreign countries. Well, now the NvChunter will tell us to get tinfoil because MSNBC has not notified him of such.

You can't fool him, he knows everything on the MSM. Tff. And he doesn't want to know anything else. whistle

Well I don't know anyone here except one guy I told about this place 10 years ago and he had some gunsmith work done by Redneck. I've been here for 20 years but only started posting more since retirement. Most folks who are on the conservative side want to see stuff done by Trump and the good guys as we all do. The liberals here can just suck on the the sloppy end of my fuqkstick for all I care they are or will be shocked by the crap coming here in the next few months to a year. Jag and K22 folks may not like you but that's their problem not yours. I've seen enough over the last 5-7 years to know you guys are on the right side. Folks don't like that well 2 fing bad. There is proof out there for those who really want to look. Unfortunately most don't want waste their precious time away from here to look. Oh well. The shock will be hard on them in the end.