Originally Posted by jaguartx
I thought he would be. I, not being perfect as you, am not perfect, never claimed to be, never will claim to be perfect and never will be perfect. So sue me.

Now I think he will be back by the end of Feb. New info. If Trump takes Bidets last 2 years, he can legally run for 4 more in 24.

Realize, as Kash Patel said, it will be in Trump Time.

Q never said WHEN Trump would be back.

When do you think he will be back.

Q says the traitors will pay and none will walk away and we will have a great new world.

What do you say?

Q and I both say it's going to be Biblical.

Your turn. grin

Given your, shall we say, “lack of perfection” when it comes to predictions I think it’s safe to say Trump will not be back by the end of February. Wanna bet? Hmm, better check with Hatari. Hatari, are you ready to back the welcher again? Laffin!

So yeah, Friend Jaguar, you are a welcher who’s predictions, frankly, suck. Now ME, on the other hand.... I am on a prediction ROLL! Boom.

Pat Cipollone, who served as Donald Trump's White House counsel, is expected to testify behind closed doors on Friday with the House committee investigating the Jan. 6, 2021, attack on the Capitol, a person familiar with the situation said Wednesday.

The interview with Cipollone will be transcribed and videotaped, according to a person familiar with the matter.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/rcna36901

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!