Originally Posted by NoDak
Originally Posted by goalie
It's actually pretty amazing how no matter what happens, 'Ole Eyeball just says it's part of the plan. Spectacular mental gymnastics.

That retard would be saying "it's part of the plan, the patriots are in control" as commies loaded his ass onto a cattle car......

Look you spend I don't know how many minutes or hours here every day. Have you ever bothered to spend even a little time looking into what he says? If not then why not? I know it's easy to bash a person when you have several others on your side doing the bashing as well. Have you ever imagined that maybe just maybe he's right? Would it hurt you to learn? Instead of outright bashing a person without knowledge watch 30 minutes of this if you would. It won't hurt you I promise. Speed it up in the lower right corner with the gear thing. It'll save some time.

Um, yeah, I've followed enough to know that there's waaaaaaay more wrong guesses that any correct ones.

Those German servers the spec ops guys got worked out exactly according to plan....

🙄