Originally Posted by hosfly
https://greatawakening.win/p/17siEawCQA/-gen-milley-said-that-our-govern/c/ Hey JAG,,, isnt this a dot thats connected,,, what year again did the US become a corporation like youve been telling us? looks like dumbass milley let the cat out of the bag ,,, think theyll believe what theyve been taught or their own lying ears?

Yep, he's feeling the heat and must try to justify his treason as being legal under the Corporation of the Vaticans UNITED STATES OF AMERICA Corporation.

That's why Piglosi had the DC wall put up. The Crown/Vatican owners of the Corporation bought it, albeit illegally with the help of Ulysses Grant's traitorus buds in congress, supposedly to pay of the US Civil War debt.

She feared Trump was going to send US Army troops for her and the other traitors on the Hill and was not going to allow them on Crown/Vatican/Rothschild/Jewish/Illuminous Naughty land.

Bidens Inauguration only had a couple thousand people shown on Tel-A-Vision because it was Virtual Image CGI Technology just as was used to show the fake airliners hit the 2 WTC Twin Towers which were taken down from inside demolition explosives along with the 3rd building which is why they all fell in their own tracks.

The reason Trump said the Twin Towers collapse was an inside job is because it was an inside job. He speaks in Parables you know.

As the prominent ex news lady said who had her office raided, the CYA is the reason the Saudis have been held 23 years without Constitutionally required speedy trials because they would tell the truth in court. Dang, I can't remember her name. No it's not Lara Logan.

The original Constitution did not allow the Federal Government to levy taxes. Trump flipped us back to the Original Constitution and signified that by stepping in front of the Queen. Strangely no one ever challenged the legitimacy of the illegal Corporate Act of 1871. I guess no one wanted to get headed. It's what got JFK dead when he sent orders to put the US back on the Gold/Silver standard.

We thought, and we're taught, we are a Republic and always thought the pukes like Piglosi were stupid for calling the US a Democracy. At the same time they were laughing at us stupid rubes for not knowing we had been sold out years ago and were in fact, more a democracy than a republic.

When the illegal congress on Capitol Hill is closed it will be interesting to see if Trump and the Patriots move the Capitol from DC and let the NWO Cabal have their Satanic city and the 10 Sq miles with the $34 trillion in debt hung around their necks.

Some smart people argue whether that will be done and where the new Capitol will be vs others who say the plane loads of gold from the Vatican tunnels will pay off the debt. Of course, with unfunded liabilities our total debt is closer to $160 Trillion.

Of course, the Rothschilds are not the real big wheels and made their $450 trillion investing money for the Payseurs, iirc.

They have the big bucks and they are all dead with their stuff in trusts. Be nice if we got a Patriot congress to confiscate it.

So, it looks like the Vatican/Rothschilds illegitimate IRS will soon be headed to the dustbin of history. Remember how the people of Lybia and the UAE are mostly wealthy? They are Nationalists and they don't have the dimocommies and Rothschilds stealing their money. The people get it instead of Ukraine and Afghanistan and the Deep State.

Gee, I wonder how much our piece of the tonnes of Vatican gold will be. I think we are going to be pretty danged rich, Hoss.

Surely you've heard the Prophecy of Malikai and the last Pope?

BTW, Trump's Inauguration speech was all in reference to he and the Patriots rejecting the Corporate seal and Constitution OF The United States

.[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin