Hey youse guys, Gayghost, Sickermore, Plumdumb, Lostinhell, and Houston_2, why have you slung your slings and arrows at me?

Haven't I worked diligently to let you know the truth, to give you a clue as to what was true?

Haven't I tried to keep you from going to hell for supporting Satan and the Satanic NWO- WEF cabal?

Haven't i tried to keep you from going to hell for being liars and bearing false witness against thy neighbor, DJT, who is working to save you and your country and the world from the Satanic Swamp?

And yet, you persist in calling him a Liar and Q a Larp, as your fake , lying MSM tells you to.

Well, you and your hero the Zero and Biden are the liars. May GOD have mercy on your souls.

I told you Biden was a liar and traitor. Trump told you the Bidens were a CRIME FAMILY.

Have none of you the least bit of human decency to apologize for your lies about Trump after learning you bared false witness against him?

Are you all that gutless, spineless and disingenuous? If so, how can you still be stupid enough to expect any of us on the Fire to ever believe anything else you may say in the future?

Didn't both Hunter and Joe say they didn't benefit from foreign business deals? Didn't your bud The Lying Biden say he had no knowledge of any of Hunters business dealings?

What did Trump say about them? Who were the liars? The Bidens and you traitorus scum.

Here, see if you can connect the dots. Let's see if you're still too stupid to after all the help Q and I and Trump have given you?

Did Q not tell you the truth would come out? Didnt I tell you the truth would come out?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]upload images online

What thanks do I get for trying to open your eyes to the fact if you don't repent, YOU are sending your own selves to Hell by your own choices.

God doesn't send you to Hell, you are the ones who chose lies and Satan, and therein is how Satan has tricked you. HE wished than none should perish. You believed the lie from Satan and rejected the Truth, which would have set you Free, free from death.

Satan will have his minions in hell with him and unlike Christ, he will not be your friend.

What thanks do I get for telling you the truth? I get the reward of someone throwing pearls to swine.

Last edited by jaguartx; 03/19/23.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin