Originally Posted by NoDak
Originally Posted by Triggernosis
Originally Posted by NoDak
Originally Posted by pyscodog
I got to feeling sorry for Jag again. Christmas I guess. I got to thinking messing with Jag is more like making fun of a retarded kid or a cripple. There's no help for Jag. His day will come soon enough.

So why did Steve Scalise introduce the new speaker as the 45th SoTH? Answer the question man...

You won't because you are clueless. It is out there to see on YouTube. Or do I need to post it for you? Slacker.
Because he simply misspoke, dumbass. If he hadn't misspoke he wouldn't have clarified it shortly thereafter. It's out there to see, so YOU go look it up.
Dumbass.

Ok dumbass. Keep you head up your arse. Those who still think along your lines will be the most schooled in the end. You won't be able to handle the truth. You mind will shut down or explode. Deal with it putz.

Hahaha. The dumbfugh thinks it was a Bidet moment even though the people around Scalise were pretty happy with him for doing it.

The stupid bastard thinks everything is ust anodder Quincidence.

He's too stupid to get a clue from Trump's Retruthing Dr Jan Halper-Hayes videos of which some explain Trump has repealed the Corporate Act of 1871 and the 44th SOTH was in position until sometime in 1876.

I just never would have guessed the poor guy was that retarded.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin