Originally Posted by NoDak
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by NoDak
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
[quote=NoDak]This may be a good watch for some. That this government would be so evil as to kill 3000 Americans to hide what happened at the Pentagon and building 7 back on 9/11.

https://twitter.com/PunishDem1776/status/1699165300027957344

What’s amazing is that some can fathom so many things that just aren’t; yet can’t fathom so many things that just are.

And you can say this without watching this right? You are a fool or as I've said before....probably a Fed like a few others here.

Bingo. Fool and Fed are not mutually exclusive. Trump having visited the site after the event, a builder and real estate developer, saying it was an inside job, just makes him a crazy conspiracy theorist to the atheist woolve. Trump saying we will MAGA just makes him more crazy to the woolve.[/quote

No what gets me jag is these trolls run their mouth to no end without looking at what we put here for them to see. At least have an open mind. When structural engineers say what happened is not right or impossible. Then they go about with the attitude of they're right and we don't know what we're talking about. That's either stupidity, arrogance, or evidence they're feds and are trying to suppress what is shown. There are only so many ways to address it.

Since when have Satan's vipers not been blinded by HIM to know truth?

It's His curse on them. "There is no truth in a liar". They lie, not GOD.

If they could see the Light of Truth they would not do what they do.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin