Originally Posted by Bwana_1
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by jaguartx
The light of truth makes the vermin squirm.

How arrogant can a person be, to hold himself out as the one spreading "the light of truth?" Only time will tell jag, you don't get to proclaim yourself as such.

There are no vermin here, and no one is "squirming." This is the internet, there's no reason for anyone to squirm over what's said here but if anyone is squirming, it's you with your insults and hysterical posts.

It's just several guys telling you you're full of schit, and you can't handle it.

Well said, and spot on.....Thank you Sir smile

I'm only spreading around what Military Intel and Trump have put out there for those who want to know the truth about the genius plan our Military geniuses and heros have devised to save the World from the Satanic NWO/WEF/ILLUMINATI
for those who were thrown off the trail initially by Fake News, Deep State players and suckers who fell for the BS and dismissed the truths the Q Military Intel team posted to let the Patriots of the country know what was going to happen.

I think our Military saving the US and World should be given their due.

As Q said, We don't know how close we came to losing it this time, or words to that effect.

As Q said, it's your choice to know. If you don't want to know, stick to getting your facts from tbe MSM.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin