Originally Posted by rainshot
It didn't work out well the first time it was tried. States can split like West Virginia and Virginia though without much kickback. Of course who knows in this environment. We are living in a Marxist society at present and many on this forum are quite happy with it. Marxism is a slow growing cancer that destroys the largest population centers first then spreads to the extremities. Our State Capitol is Marxist. Our state congress is leftist leaning. Abbott and Patrick (Costello) are twits of the same cloth. They go whichever way the wind blows. Our local, state and national propaganda services actually create opinion because the vast majority of citizens are so self absorbed they never seek out any other viewpoints than what they see on the news.

The Military is only waiting for the green light from Trump. Trump is waiting on about 80% of the folks to learn the truth.

We are operating under a Military Continuance of Governance dripping out truths about the Neonazis who infiltrated and took control of our traitorus govt and 3 letter agencies for the people to be led from Dark to Light.

Q calls it tge the Great Awakening.

Like Trump said at the rally 3 weeks ago, "When the people learn the truth they will support what WE do."

Those who think he is lying are fools.

Trump wants these trials so he can show the World their treason in colluding to overthrow a US POTUS and head of the Government? Why? He wants the World to know he was right to have them hung at GITMO.

He already warned them on Tel-A-Vision in the spring of 2020. He told them not to do the steal he knew they would do. Why? To wash his hands of their blood.

He and the Patriots knew they would do the fraudulent election as they had done the fraud in 2016 but the Military blocked the internet/Dominion/5 eyes/German Syctel vote flipping. That's why on Septb12, 2018 Trump Federalized the National Guard to go active around the world.

Why did they have to do the steal in 2020? Because Trump and the Patriots were coming for Soros, Larry Fink and Klaus Schwab and the WEF and Nazi World Order.

Remember, Space Force didn't go under the Posse Comatatus until late December 2021.

Trump had declared WW3 after the November Insurrection of 2020 on Dec 8, a day after the hiistoric Day of Infamy.

He was able to do so under the Presidents War Powers Act iirc.

On Jan 18, 2021 Trump enacted Devolution of Power to the Military for Continuance of Governance after an illegal coup.

That does not mean the Military let the real Joe Biden take the Oath of Office which in itself was an obvious farce to anyone who knows schiett from Shinola.

As Q said, How do you slip one in.

Why does Trump tell us it's not the real Joe Biden? Why does Trump Retruth himself as CIC and current POTUS?

Why did Trump tell us on Tucker he was president of all the people?

GET A THOUSAND CLUES, GUYS. QUIT BELIEVING THE FAKE NUES MSM.

Why did Bidet say he was the Mask President? Clue.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Last edited by jaguartx; 09/02/23.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin