IIRC, I think I remember Trump saying sometime back they were giving the power back to the people.

That's a clue. Too bad most don't keep that close. There is only one way that can happen. They, Trump and the Military Patriots take control and stop the election fraud and '24 election steal.

Trump told us at Turning Point they would prevent the election from being stolen by Charley watching and said it would be as if Charley were running the election. Looks like something big is coming to try and stop the election. WW3 or cyber blackout attack which would force the Military to interviene in the election process.

As Q said, Think logically, the only way forward is the Military. Military will guard the 24 Elections.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Guys, me an woolve and Houston_2 an Smokeapole an Jell0 and Calledumb an Gayghost an LroyJetsam and JCubed are kinda thinking something big may be going to happen. I don't know what it is but something is just kinda giving us that sneaky feeling I think. I know if I can feel it the Genius Crew can too. Those guys are on top of their schiett.

Bill Casey and the CYA ain't slipping nothing past those guys with eagle eyes. Only thing they may have missed is thinking these two guys are one and the same.

But I digress. Let's get back to Connecting the Dots. Humm. Some interesting stuff from the Larp here.

Humm. Military is the only guys I can think of who can SAFEGUARD our elections. Sure would be interesting to know what Trump and Mueller REALLY talked about the day or so before Trump placed the sleeper Wray in charge of destroying the FBY in the eyes of the people. He knew he couldn't be the FBY top guy again but people believed the lie.

Last edited by jaguartx; 08/02/23.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin