Dan Scavino also put out another video showing Trump boarding Trump 1 at 10:28. At the 3 second mark a flash of a Batman pic was seen over the plane.

10/28 of 2017 was the date of Qs first post.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Q post 1.

This must be a 7 year Delta since Scavino is just now referring to it. Yeah, Q must be a Larp. There's no way Q guys could know 7 years ahead of time that we would have massive riots requiring the National Guard to be pulled up in major cities the last of this coming October to quell the riots that the Cabal will commence in order to prevent the elections.

Yeah, only GOD could manage to predict something 7 years down the road. There's no way a Larp could do it, unless the Military Patriots really were in control.

Now the Batman image appeared at the 3 second mark. Let's see what the Larp said on post No.3.

Let's see what's of interest here. Hummm. Where is HRC and the National Guard is called up in 12 major cities.

I guess we will have to see if we have massive riots in late October and early November and see if the NG is called up then in order to quell them so the elections can be held to see if Q gets another lucky Quincidence.

He'll, nobody on tha Far can remember this prediction that long. grin

Last edited by jaguartx; 02/03/24.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin