Its not my prediction, PD. It's Trump's and Qs prediction.

Trump has let us know himself that we will MAGA.

Q has let us know there will be a Scare Event to wake the people up and that people will not change direction until they reach the precipice. Dan Scavino has used pics to retruth that, of a mountain hiker getting to a precipice.

I predict we will see anarchy next summer to try to prevent the election. That won't work. Then blackouts to prevent the elections OR blackouts to keep the news from coming out about the traitors.

Trump said they won't steal the 24 election and that Charley will essentially be running the elections. IOW, the Military.

At some time Scare Event news of WW3 or that we are under attack by space aliens pushed by Bluebeam CGI Hologram Technology.

Trump plays the end song of Sum of All Fears at rallies lately where Nucler War is averted by the POTUS using backchannels to contact the opposing WW3 leader to prevent Nuclear war.

Remember, Q said, "Backchannels are important."

The Military moves at some point and GITMO trials begin.

Q also said, Rig for Red. Clue about Russia and China aligning with Trump and Brics to destroy the Nazi World Order and WEF.

Hear the last lines of Sum of All Fears.

Yes, the Patriots are in control..

As Q said, it had to be done this way. Why? As Q said, the people are the power.

The Patriots are running it this way to educate the people who have been subjected to a hundred years of brainwashing.

As Q said, they are leading the people from Dark to Light. Q calls it the Great Awakening.

As Trump said 3 was ago, When the people learn the truth, they will support what WE do. Clue. The people will support the Military.

As Q said, this is the first time a joint Military/Civilian Operation has been done to save a nation.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin