It's much easier for me to understand sticks posts than this Q stuff. Why does it need to be kind of cryptic. Just say this is what the evil Marxist left is doing and this is when they'll likely do it. Often feels like a schizophrenic numbers game. Not saying its wrong but I like the truth clear and out in the open.

I don't like like stuff like I used to hear from my schizophrenic patients. Example: I was in the store and I saw so and so whos 33 buying 3 candy bars, then I went home and had 3 letters in the mailbox, I was born in March and that's the 3rd month, when I was three one of our cows had a calf that had 3 nuts, my dad said it was a mutant and he would know because he was born in 1893, so we sold it to the neighbors three houses down and their last name started with a c which is the 3rd letter. This is the third time this happening to me and I know it's because I didn't go to that class at 3:00 that my neighbor with the 3 year old kid invited me to 3 times. This is all connected and it means Trump is in charge and going to win on his 3rd try.

Bb

Last edited by Burleyboy; 05/13/23.