Originally Posted by Jcubed
Originally Posted by BayouRover
Originally Posted by hatari
Originally Posted by SKane
Originally Posted by hatari
As for Doc, I think he originally made it clear a 3rd party donated for him and who it was. I got a few shout outs for it, but wasn't looking for any. Best wishes.

You're a good man, hatari.
The true gentleman puts more into the world than he takes out.

Thx!

Same here for me. My complaint has nothing to do with what you did. It was jag proudly harping online about friends paying his debt for him and as a result making him a good man. Only a spineless idiotic fool would lower himself to do that.

Sometimes closed lips are better for everyone.

Word.

Re: eyeball

Triggered you huh? Hahaha. TFF.

I dont remember doing it proudly.

Iirc, i told others not to do it and i.told Hatari not to do it and he said it was a done deal and i couldnt stop it and had no control over it.

My contention is, as some said, the bet was never accpeted by me after the Wolve submitted his conditions.

Also, my contention was and is the Constitution of the Republic law requires the winner and POTUS to win the election WITHOUT KNOWINGLY HAVING RECIEVED HELP FROM FOREIGN SOURCES.

Federal law also stipulates anyone who takes the oath of Federal office knowing they won illegally is AUTOMATICALLY BLOCKED FROM.EVER SERVING IN FEDERAL OFFICE.

That law, passed by Sen Joe Mc Carthy to prevent a Manchurian Candidate from LEGALLY serving as POTUS ALSO AUTOMATICALLY PUTS CONTROL.OF THE GOVT UNDER THE US MILITARY UNTIL THE CRIMINALITY IS RECTIFIED.

I didnt want anyone paying the money because i contend the truth about this will come out.

For those who can connect the dots we will.find there is a reason Trump reported after Biden illegally took the oath (hummm, before 12:00) that

1. the furure of America has never looked brighter because the traitors stepped in the treason trap set to destroy them and save the US and facilitate campaign election law changes that would let Trump fulfill his promise to DRAIN THE SWAMP and PREVENT THE INFILTRATION of our govt from ever happening again (by enacting auditing of politician's and family members).

Too bad so many so called conservatives are so quick to roll over and submit to an illegal Resident and call him potus because a corruptedbbn Bolshevik govt and traitorous MSM tell them to, assuming a real POTUS is REQUIRED to live in the WH and assuming anyone living in the WH is the legal POTUS and that the WH can not be occupied by an illegal and beligerent foreign power.
Duh, just because Bidet is a legal US resident and born here does not mean he cant be a belligerent foreign agent.

2Clue. There is a reason Trump said in the spring of 21 he had sent his PERSONAL ENVOY to deal with some European Nations.

3. Clue. There is a reason he sent Pompeo to deal with Tiawan a few weeks ago and sent Pence to deal with Israel about whats going on in Ukraine and whats going to happen to them.

4. Clue. There is a reason he recently sent Christopher Miller to meet with the govt officials, as Miller said, of Poland and Ukraine.

5. There is a reason Trump has said he expects Xi to move on Tiawan. Xi will if they dont roll over for the Patriots as NK, SA, India etc have done and as Iran and Israel will do.

6. There is a reason the NWO Neonazis in the WH and in our govt havent opened war with Putin to derail Trumps impending return to the WH. Biden doesnt control the Military or the Nuclear football.

7. Clue: Why is the left not raising hell about Trump's supposedly illegal Logan Act Violations. Humm. Maybe like they arent illegal?

8. Why ... ill have to finish this later. Sheesh. As if i dont have better things to do.

Do youse guys with guns just roll over and let thugs take your wive and kids and watch and billfold if thugs try to illegally take them from you when leaving a restaurant after dark? whistle

Last edited by jaguartx; 05/25/22.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin