Originally Posted by Kenneth
Originally Posted by Jeff_O

This is the conviction that a large segment of the Right no longer has. The Right perceives America not as ours, but as theirs. They are the “real” Americans. They want to abandon the American system and seize control via force. .

Cant believe how confused you are, You just described your party, the Left.

Tell me who's demanding all the Cancel culture,
Tell me who's demanding all the historical statures be destroyed,
Tell me who's demanding the renaming of countless goods and services. because, everyone knows Aunt Jemima syrup is some how related to your personal issues.
A 17 ton rock had to removed from a local university because a rock somehow had the ability to offend them,

The overthrow of a Police Station by the Left, "via force" in a State run by the Left

And the latest event you've chosen to ignore, The Christmas day massacre of women and children in Waukesha, by the left, associated with the burning of Kenosha, again by the Left,

Who perceives, America not as ours, but theirs?

It's been said, the problem with stupid people, is their to stupid to realize their stupid...

Kenneth...this is a great response...so idiots like Jeff_O, is he/she/it brainwashed by the media, just plain dumb, or a paid Soros troll...my bet is they are getting a fat paycheck from Soros to scourer the forums for folks on the right just to futher divide us.

Illegitimi non carborundum