Dan Scovino gives a clue. Posted at 2456.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Originally Posted by funshooter
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Is it Delta time from Qs post about a change of batter coming up?

Does Biteme claim he has cancer?

The problem with all of this Delta stuff Is that it burned a lot of people out waiting to see something that is just a can being kicked down the road.
I hoped and prayed that it would be this time and then this time and maybe this time.
I do know that it will eventually happen
That said I along with a lot of others have no hope in ever seeing it come to pass in our life time.

Q is to let serious Patriots who are interested enough in whats going on to think and study.

Those who want it handed to them on a silver platter watch the MSM.

What Trump and Mil Intel had to do to save this nation takes a lot of miserable time. Q is the psyop to let us know they are doing their best and it had to be done this way to get the innocent brainwashed snowflakes to support the nation and constitution when the Military finally has to move.

It will be done in our lifetime and within 6 mo i expect.

Consider that it took since the Civil War and US Grant selling us out to get this way.

Hell, it took from the time God kicked Cain out of the Garden for his Viper sons to become the Pharasees and crucify Christ and become the Khazarian Mafia false jews and then Bolsheviks and AshkeNAZI Nazis to infiltrate the world and our businesses and govt for things to get to the point they controlled almost all the world and wanted to make their last move to take it all to get to this point where GOD was the worlds only hope.

Thats when GOD steps in, just like at the Red Sea.

As Q said, a giant Red Wave is coming. As Dan Scovino posted referring us to Q.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin