I somehow subscribed myself to this [bleep] thread and now it’s bombing my inbox, lol....

Jag, Trump DID get the conservative Fire vote. In fact he got more votes than any candidate in history- other than Biden. I explained this, jag. Trump played wedge politics to the extreme; in the process of inflaming his base and thus driving record turnout, he ALSO drove massive turnout against himself. I personally know 3 people who voted for him in ‘16 who did not in ‘20. I also know several people who rarely vote, if ever, who got fired up to vote against Donald Trump. Then there’s the youth vote. Again, Trump rallied that vote ... but against himself.

I would love to see a return to rationality on the Right. I fear that the lunatic fringe- looking at you, jag- that’s now a large part of.... whatever the heck you guys are now..... is going to fragment the Right and hand too much control to the Left. I do not want that. But folks like you, jag, are to blame if it continues.

I used to say I had one hippie butt cheek and one redneck butt cheek, and there’s truth there. It was in the context of telling the crazies on either side that they can kiss my <fill in the blank> ass. I’ve come to realize, I’m now the butthole in the middle, haha... not a fun place to be. But crazy fücks like you, jag, are driving me away from what’s calling itself the Right these days. Me and millions others.

The Center must hold. I think it will. I’m a part of the centrist mob- an oxymoron on the face of it. But true.

And you’re batshït crazy, jag.

PS: pay up!

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!