Jag, your bet thread demonstrated two things rather neatly:

1. The overwhelming majority of Trump supporters on the Campfire recognize that the Q cult is batshït crazy. Need I point out, the Campfire is a bastion of conspiratorial thinking.... for this to not make the cut is very telling.

2. Most interesting to me is that it also made clear that most Trump supporters here do not truly believe the election was stolen. I won’t argue that point. If folks truly believed, they would’ve stood up for you on that thread. They did not because they do not.

That, in turn, leads to the following conclusions:

1. You are perceived as being nucking futz even by Trump supporters on the Fire in part because you believe in Q. Short of 4.chan or whatever TF it’s called, this is probably the single most likely place for you to find simpatico folks. And you haven’t. I suggest you rally up whatever remains of the brain cells that got you through medical school and rub them together to warm them up, and think on that for a minute.

2. Kinda burying the lead because this is the most important part. If, in fact, most ‘Fire Trump supporters don’t in their heart believe the election was stolen (because, y’know, reality and such) then that means that most Trump supporters on the Fire believe that Trump is either a traitor who tried to subvert our democracy, or, is an idiot who believes in crazy conspiracy shït. Or BOTH. They won’t say it* but that’s what it means.

* they won’t say it, because folks like you are performing the function that Lenin supposedly called “useful idiots”. In other words, they think you are stupid, but want your vote and for you to keep spreading lies and propaganda. Put yet another way, you are the retarded cousin needed to form a whole baseball team, running around the bases backwards, fly balls bouncing off your sloping forehead, but they are just gonna laugh at you behind your back because they need you to fill out the roster.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!