You're a fool. Trump just explained in his last 2 rallies the purpose of the Beautiful 4 Year Pause.

The people are the power. They must be brought from Dark to Light. The people must be educated as to what their treasonous puppetmasters are up to with regard to their desire to destroy the US, our Constitution and that they have no regard for We the People.

There are still millions in this country who are like the Genius Crew. Many of those millions would encyte anarchy and bloody revolution if Trump and the Military instigated what they would perceive as an illegal coup against their precious DNC.

They would shut this country down shooting people off the highways and byways.

Send you message to Trump and Kash Patel.

There are many a whole lot smarter than you who have figured out what's the best thing to do.

I can listen to you or I can listen to Trump and others like Dr of Psychology Jan Halper-Hayes who explain the DOD Team taking the pulse of the American people for the decision of the Military to make their move so as not to start a bloody revolution.

If you're so smart why didn't you let us know WTH was going on years ago?

You think things are bad and Trump needs to move? Ha. Watch the millions every day line up for happy meals and Starbucks.

Watch Trump in Florida today at 6 pm EST on RSBN and get a clue.

Last edited by jaguartx; 11/04/23.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin