Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Will you, Jell-O, Gayghost, Lostinhell, Calledumb, Sickermore, Houston_2 and Plumdumb, disavow your support for Democrats in Govt IF any proof comes out any of your Democrat buds were/are involved in it?

Will you still support them or not?

Well, since plenty of evidence has ALREADY come out about Trumps attempts to steal it in 2020, yet you’re still yappin’, I’m not sure the point of this little exercise…

But as I’ve said 100 times here: I’m glad we have trials coming up, because courts are purpose-built to winnow out bullshit and determine truths. Let the bright lights shine.

Here’s a hint for you, though: “proof” will not be Pillow Man waving around some piece of paper he says has algorithms on it that show blah blah blah. Proof will not be ANYTHING Trump says. Or Q says. Proof will be, for lack of a better word, “proof”, and will be determined to be so in courts, in broad daylight, under rules of evidence developed and honed over millennia to get to the truth. And I’ll respond accordingly, as someone for whom truth and reality adherence are foundational principles.

But you won’t, because they aren’t.

Evidence? You mean like the evidence Schietfy had on Trump/Putin collusion. TFF.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin