Originally Posted by LRoyJetson
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Originally Posted by Raeford
Jeff-0
Do you admit that there was ANY nefarious conduct r.e. the 2020 election?

Oh, absolutely. A guy would have to be an absolute gibbering idiot not to.

Trump engaged in a “likely” criminal conspiracy, and active attempt to steal it. As did many of his associates. They are scrambling like cockroaches to cover it up.

I’d call that nefarious. You?

How, then would you explain the undeniable difference in support for President Trump vs. Biden?
(please don't quote some random LSM poll numbers, that will only further decrease your credibility)
President Trump has been out of the White House for a year, and still draws 10s of thousands of supporters to his rallys.
Biden couldn't fill a school bus.

You have to agree on that as a minimum, if not, there is zero credibility in your posts.

Have to start somewhere.

Well, this is a waste of typing because you already set up your straw man and knocked it down. And IDGAF what you or anyone else here thinks about my “credibility” because, frankly, most here have no ground to stand on to make that judgement.

First, in actual point of reality, Biden got ~ 7 million more votes in the popular vote than did Trump. So if you want to debate “popularity”, we need to start there.

To directly address your question, you are ignoring how UNpopular Trump was, and remains. Were his supporters all horned up, wearing the swag, planting flags in their yards, and so on? Yep. But you are pointing to the lack of that on the opposing side as proof that Trump couldn’t have lost. That’s absurd. A whole lot of folks voted AGAINST Trump, not for Biden. That requires no swag, no flag in the yard. Just the grim knowledge that if this clown wins again America may be finished and that we had a job to do to prevent that from happening. There’s not a flag or slogan required for that.

You are also forgetting covid. Every rally super-spreader Trump held was effectively also a rally AGAINST the idiot, from the perspective of those of us living in science-based reality. We didn’t need to, or WANT to, rally, and we knew it was asinine to do so from a public-health perspective. Another nail in the coffin.

I’ve said it before but I’ll say it once more. Biden didn’t win the election. Trump lost it. Biden was not popular. Trump was deeply, broadly, unpopular. The net effect is the same: ~ 7 million more votes for Biden, and an electoral landslide victory.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!